The Best Controller

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
i dont have one yet but it seems like if you bought one it would be the last controller you would ever need :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Voodoo

Sgt Jax Mehoff said:
i dont have one yet but it seems like if you bought one it would be the last controller you would ever need :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Seems like we're sitting in the same boat Jax.

HippieMagic

I love my controller but I still hate myself some days for spending $260 on it haha. It was a good investment and I know it went to a guy who isn't a complete tool. Viking 360 isn't flashy or arrogant feeling as a whole and Odin actually talks to his customers and is relatively active on the forums. Not many companies will do that... hell call Microsoft and try to even speak to an American. I guarantee you can't do it unless you manage to find the number to their actual office building... I just don't feel like Viking's competition gives a damn about their customers either as long as they have the money and for that I will never pay anyone else anything for a mod.

odingalt

Staff member
HippieMagic said:
I love my controller but I still hate myself some days for spending $260 on it haha. It was a good investment and I know it went to a guy who isn't a complete tool. Viking 360 isn't flashy or arrogant feeling as a whole and Odin actually talks to his customers and is relatively active on the forums. Not many companies will do that... hell call Microsoft and try to even speak to an American. I guarantee you can't do it unless you manage to find the number to their actual office building... I just don't feel like Viking's competition gives a darn about their customers either as long as they have the money and for that I will never pay anyone else anything for a mod.

Man thanks for the kudos! And it's not just me any more, my wife has been working hard at the business. And, we've got a few employees down at the shop hammering out installs all day. Everybody here is working hard to make something "extra ordinary" compared to the competition!

I disagree 100%..... only because I find that having two Vikings saves me from having to change out my macros as much... one for my FPS games, and one for my other games.... mwahahaha...

for real though, and all joking aside. This is one kick ass controller. You will not regret your purchase.

Sgt Jax Mehoff said:

JIM WALKER

I have had 2 previous mod controllers from other companies,or at least thats what they called them!!!!! Now I have a kick ass proper controller which I can remap buttons to suit my needs,no other controller can do that ! I am in my late 50s so the hands need help now and then ! Odingalt.....I salute you for a brilliant product.......message to Sgt Jax Mehoff...its a lot of money but if you buy from anywhere else you will NOT be happy...Viking 360 is the nuts !!!!! Many of my UK friends are looking at getting one,go for it pal....you will not regret it. Btw odingalt....no charge for the sales pitch,lol

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks Jim, I'm glad you were able to get a friend in the states to mail you the controller. Sorry that buying from overseas is such a giant hassle. That is really our fault in the way we are distributing our products at this time.