The funniest thing you heard a kid say on xbox live

x 1337 x

"i'M Going to hack you" Or "YOU USE A MODDED CONTROLLER hahahaha "
Often heard after smacking them with my macro :D

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
OMG YOU HAVE A MODDED CONTROLLER STOP IIIIIITTTTT!!!!! Then he kept yelling reported as continuously reported me even though only one report is counted. lol

LEGIT x L00N3Y

Kid:nig** mom:what the **** did you say kid:well it's true I don't like colored ppl mom: telling kid I'm gonna turn your xbox if you don't kid: wining then times out xD sounds better if you would have heard it.

snicker313

That is funny,you know where he got that from.Plus "Colored ppl"not that much better,love to see that kid over here in detroit saying that crap!

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Kid: "Hey what the hell is that a modded controller?" Me: "Ya i like ham sandwiches too!"

PS3andCOD

Contributor
This was on PSN, but same difference. "Hidding in a tree? You aint foolin me! That's not gonna work either. Oh... That worked." lol and he sounded all crazy the whole time... His PSN was crazywhiteboy(numbers I forget).

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Some little 8 year old called me a "stupid ******ed dumby face douche"... I asked him if he knew what a douche was he thought it was a toy. XD

HippieMagic

I had some guys on the PSN (CoD4 days so probably in 08) start calling me racial slurs... I mean repeatedly every slur you could think of... I was talking to my friend it it was just N***** this and N***** that... telling me I should go back to where I came from. I didn't even realize they were talking to me until I finally said:

Me: "WTF are you going on about?"
Them: "You, you foreign piece of s***! F*** YOU!"

At this point I just tear into them... I literally tore them a new one with words I can't even say on these forums. Finally it was dead silent... you could hear a pin drop. The kid that was running his mouth the most speaks up and sounded scared to death... apparently, this kid with all of his infinite wisdom thought that my accent was foreign... I am from Northern West Virginia... Just below Pittsburgh.

snicker313

The one when the kid said that about the blunt was so funny,I wonder who played better his stoned dad or him or do they share?