THE JETS LOST...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

Re: THE JETS WON!!!!!!!!

Remmnever said:
You jerk lol. I had the game recorded because my wife wanted to out to dinner. I just started watching it from where I left off (almost half time) and decided to browse the forums and here I see your post giving it away.

Oh well, I kinda figured the jets would win anyway. Colts have been struggling all season and they can't get anything going against the jets defense.

LOL, I purposely refuse to go online until I watch my jets. I shut my phone off, avoid people etc, so no one can ruin it for me.

I was so pumped. It was a great game, you should finish it. Folk came through in the end.

NYjetsNY1

I was so happy for the seahawks knocking out the saints. I was also so happy for the jets too! They freaken' owned man!

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
LoveKillzSlowly said:
Can't wait to see them lose to the Patriots this Sunday :)
:D

Hahaha... all the Jet-Haters, LOOK OUT! The jets are going to Foxboro to claim the victory the world has been waiting for. It is almost time for the Jets to win the SUPERBOWL!

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
either way...... my signature......

I agree that those videos are amazing, but if there isn't an accident, it is extremely boring to watch car's race.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

I agree that those videos are amazing, but if there isn't an accident, it is extremely boring to watch car's race.
yea NASCAR....drag racing is like crack if you see it in real life

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

yea NASCAR....drag racing is like crack if you see it in real life

I guess the real thing is awesome, but on TV it is extremely boring, in my opinion.

Krier023

Useful Poster

I guess to like car racing, you have to actually like/know about cars. Myself, I love watching car racing and motocross, but then again, i was born into a "go fast" family.

NYjetsNY1

Krier023 said:
I guess to like car racing, you have to actually like/know about cars. Myself, I love watching car racing and motocross, but then again, i was born into a "go fast" family.

Yeah. My family knows nothing on cars; they are all doctors and lawyers lol.

Remmnever

I prefer football over nascar and drag racing also. Nascar is alright if there is an accident but watching cars go around in circles for hours is extremely boring for me. Drag racing they prepare for like 20 minutes and then drive a quarter mile and its over. But I'm not all into cars either so that might be my problem.

I also like extreme sports, motocross, snowboarding, mma, etc. My favorite is actually mixed martial arts. I love watching that stuff.

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
spam much you already have one of these topics

Idc man anything goes I'm a huge jets fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS OMFG.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
spam much you already have one of these topics

Idc man anything goes I'm a huge jets fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS OMFG.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
good for you....but honestly i guarantee most of the people here dont care about sports or football

Status
Not open for further replies.