The Magic Bullet aka 1 Shot 4 Kills

xXtRaSaUcE

Ok this has no real relevance to my Raven but it was too cool to not mention. I was playing Groundwar in Highrise messing around with a Barrett class I made using a Thermal, Stopping power w/ FMJ. At the first second of the match as usual the clowns start firing diagonally across the map to our spawn and kill 2 of my team. I was sick of this happening everytime I play that map so I scoped over there with my Thermal and the entire team was there blind firing in my direction. I saw 2 that appeared to be stacked in front of one another so I figured what the hell? I fired and could not believe my eyes when I saw a Multi-Kill appear on the screen lmao! not 1,2 or even 3 but 4 Headshots with that 1 bullet!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Today someone ran past me without seeing me, so I was going for a headshot. I missed over the top of his head, and killed two people. I don't know why they were so close together, because it was free-for-all, but...

Itz CHARLEY

xXtRaSaUcE said:
Ok this has no real relevance to my Raven but it was too cool to not mention. I was playing Groundwar in Highrise messing around with a Barrett class I made using a Thermal, Stopping power w/ FMJ. At the first second of the match as usual the clowns start firing diagonally across the map to our spawn and kill 2 of my team. I was sick of this happening everytime I play that map so I scoped over there with my Thermal and the entire team was there blind firing in my direction. I saw 2 that appeared to be stacked in front of one another so I figured what the hell? I fired and could not believe my eyes when I saw a Multi-Kill appear on the screen lmao! not 1,2 or even 3 but 4 Headshots with that 1 bullet!
It is even better when that happens in search. I got 5 kills with a pre tube on afghan once and it racked up 2700 xp and i got the round winning kill with a predator.

Ben

I think the most I have got is 3 in one across there- I was eustatic when I got it! Can't imagine what you were like haaa

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Come to think about it, I'm suprised it had enough power to go through 3 people. Or do people not count as bullet penetration like a wall does?

Edit: I saw on MW mythbusters on youtube, a sniper shot can kill up to 6 people.