the new driver for mw2

ALEXS2K

how are we supposed to turn rapid fire on or off for mimic mode? i use this alot and am confused on how its supposed to work now considering if you turn rapid fire off it shouldnt work>?

ALEXS2K

Ok nevermind. I figured it out. But I still have a problem. High rate of fire is slow as crap. I'm putting tht all in one"s preset back on. Setting 2 on that shoots super fast. Way fast than this crap on the new driver. FIX PLZ

kristianz1

Actually i agree with you. The fast fire rate for newest modern warfare 2 mode is too slow. cant really feel the difference between fast and slow there.

I tried use the all in one preset button, mode 8. turned it too 31 sps, still not capped, not any lag.....was very fast and super good aim! was even faster than the jitter mod fast for the modern warfare 2 driver i think.

Maybe look this up OD?

Infinity ward maybe has forgot too cap the firing rate because of all the glitvhes they have too fix :) !

theblur1

^^ faster then the jitter ehh?
im really gunna need to try this out. haha sometimes the jitter shoots so fast that in killcams it doesnt even show bullets shooting. one of the other reasons i use jitter for SnD :D

obo

I just tried the All in one preset and it definately didnt work at 31sps. Not even at 12 so idk whats going on witb you guys

kristianz1

Sorry man, maybe it was a little misleading. I tried it in private match, not public :) . Sorry for making any hopes here :D . Thought maybe it would work also for public matches.

theblur1

^ Well from what im hearing, the all-in-one's user programmability will allow you to reach the fastest sps and it also has akimbo mode. the MW2 driver has everything which makes things much easier. i havent tryed the new fast jitter for 'the works' yet.
has anyone compared its speed to the 'shakey hands' code?

cbomb101

oo wheres the maker of viking 360? cant he fix the problem i hope this still isnt a problem when i get my hammer.

kristianz1

cbomb101 said:
oo wheres the maker of viking 360? cant he fix the problem i hope this still isnt a problem when i get my hammer.

Send him message thru Support ticket. I did get answere within 10 minutes.

Xx Binno xX

i dont think infity ward for got to put the fire rate cap on because i used one of my old mods for cod 4 and it didnt work to well. Maybe they made it so you can shoot faster unlike the 3sps they had.

obo

he's selling the thor's hammer, which is the the controller that comes with all the glitches, but not the two added buttons

cbomb101

thats good as to bad u dont live in aus else i would probly buy it. i can only buy from bank deposit in aus i dont have paypal. ill just buy from modspace.