The Viking Tac Button

The Legend

Im having a problem with the top right tac. button it is not working, everything esle works i tried diffrent button assigments on it and still not working.All my other tac. buttons work well.
So i beened using a tac. button at the bottom to turn on the right trigger mod.
I read through the forums and updated the new firmware to see if that was the problem and still not working it just clicks but no LED lights up.
It syncs to my pc and i can add-edit micros.

Thank you for your time ;)

NYjetsNY1

So you have these button configurations tried on all the tactical switches? Only one does not work? Sounds like a hardware issue, PM odingalt or open a support ticket if this is the case. It could be that your button configuration doesn't work at all.. make sure it is not the tactical switch fault, upload ur .vks.

The Legend

This is the file thats in my controller i arrange the mod for the right trigger at the bottom.
The top right tac. does not work.

NYjetsNY1

The Legend said:
This is the file thats in my controller i arrange the mod for the right trigger at the bottom.
The top right tac. does not work.

What you are doing is trying to have 2 different toggles for RT, i don't think that is possible. I may be wrong. Try my macro below and let me know if every right tact switch works. This is just a macro to test them, it doesnt have the rest of ur macros.
Top right tac switch should press Y, back-top-right should press a, back-bottom-right should press b

If the top right tac still doesnt work let me know.

The Legend

I upladed it to my controller LED lights up blue on first player, the 2 bottom tacs work but not the top right one.

NYjetsNY1

Alright this sounds like a hardware issue. http://viking360.com/support/support-tickets
Make a new support ticket. You should have gotten an email from viking360. Your username is your email and your password is the one they emailed you. Open a ticket, let viking360 know your issue and you will need to send it back for a repair.

NYjetsNY1

Alright. Go here:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2
Then click: Private message.

Send him a message and tell him that you spoke with NYJETSNY1 and that you have a legitimate hardware issue. Tell him you can't open a support ticket. He will help you out. That's all I can do until he responds.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NYjetsNY1 said:
Go top left board index then bottom it says administrators pick that then odingalt pm odingalt
ur a saint! i would die trying to help ALL these PPLZ! THANX :!: :!: :!: :!: