Thermal quick scope!

Ben

They say it works quite well, but sleight of hand pro (faster ADS) is just the same?

I'll test it later.. ;)

papershoes

Well in this case you wouldn't want to use Slight of Hand since the glitch is helping you achieve something similar without needing the perk. So you can use scavenger or something else for your perk 1.

kristianz1

Can you look into this OD?

It works not only on thermal, but ordinary scope as well. The famous quick scopers use it much!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I'm not so sure that you can get much improvement on the intervention's reload with fast reloads. It is already one of the quickest in the game, and I don't think it leaves much time to cut off. It would only help when you empty the clip, so you don't have to cycle the bolt.

Paul

PS3andCOD said:
I'm not so sure that you can get much improvement on the intervention's reload with fast reloads. It is already one of the quickest in the game, and I don't think it leaves much time to cut off. It would only help when you empty the clip, so you don't have to cycle the bolt.

It would help with the slower ones like the 50. Cal.

justrelirandom

Would be cool if they made a mode for this instead of that stupid sniper mode where u dont have to hold your left stick....
they could get the timing perfect and have a mode for non SoH and 1 for with SoH