Think i found the problem[read]

viking360FTW

okay so im sure everyone that goes on these forums frequently has seen my other problems with the controller but with the help of my dad i was able to flash the controller with the button test code and found that without me touching the player 3 LED would flash 4x. This means the A button is being activated without me even touching it! I also tried every button and re-flashed it to the CoD mode and the A button still isnt working. Hope this is a better understanding of what my issue is. Thanks for reading and any advice is appreciated

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Make a support ticket with these findings so odingalt can see it. He'll probably want you to send it back so he can fix it.

Awfulz

Sounds like my friends controller, but for him: whenever he touches the outside of the 3.5mm jack it's like him pressing the A button. The same thing happens when he puts his battery pack in, it's weird but he uses it to his advantage :p

odingalt

Staff member
If the button A has a bad connection this would make it very difficult to reflash the controller (if the button A is broke typically you won't be able to get your computer to recognize the controller) I Think I found your ticket in OSTicket and updated it with our shop's address so we can get the controller to fix it, if I updated the wrong ticket let me know. -E

viking360FTW

odingalt said:
If the button A has a bad connection this would make it very difficult to reflash the controller (if the button A is broke typically you won't be able to get your computer to recognize the controller) I Think I found your ticket in OSTicket and updated it with our shop's address so we can get the controller to fix it, if I updated the wrong ticket let me know. -E

EDIT: Yeah you sent it to the right ticket lol i just hadnt checked it yet my fault. We have the adress and will be shipping tomorrow probably. Thanks for the help man. :D