thinking about buying a macro

jpearl81

Been reading alot of post on the board and i have a few questions about the macro. First is i see you say the analogs need to be fixed. What is wrong with the analogs? What is the deal with the shift key everyone keeps asking about. What is the difference b/w jitter and rapid fire? Can i use the right trigger to fire a g11 or m16 fully auto while looking down the sights with Left trigger? i had an evil rapid fire controller for world at war but it got patched so im looking for a patch proof one now

NYjetsNY1

First is i see you say the analogs need to be fixed. What is wrong with the analogs?

Nothing. The analogs used to not work in the software, it is fixed now.

What is the deal with the shift key everyone keeps asking about.

Just a feature people want. It is possible already now, so there isn't too great of a need to have this feature implicated. It's complicated so read on it in the forums for more info.

What is the difference b/w jitter and rapid fire?

Jitter is a mod that press XYY or YY very fast. This lets you shoot G11/M16/Shotguns fully auto. Rapid-fire shoots Semi-Autos fully-auto.

Can i use the right trigger to fire a g11 or m16 fully auto while looking down the sights with Left trigger?

You can hold Right Trigger to fire a G11/M16 fully auto (jitter) while looking down the sights with Left Trigger, yes. But, it will not be accurate. Jitter is for close up. If you put LT aim assist on your LT, then hold LT to aim + fire G11 over and over. Then hold RT to jitter full auto. That is the best set-up.

i had an evil rapid fire controller for world at war but it got patched so im looking for a patch proof one now[/quote]

You have come to the right place! Viking360 controllers are 100% updated at any time for any game, as fast as possible. All updates are free as well as fixing patches. Just pop in your controller to the computer and put the new macro on for rapid fire and you are done.