Thinking about Buying...

Duckcall00

I am thinking of buying the Thor’s Hammer modded controller. But before I buy it I have a few questions that I haven't seen answered anywhere els on the site.

-I have a macbook that I run Parallels off of. Will I be able to put a driver on it?
-Once/if I get a driver on the controller, can I have more than one driver on the controller at the same time? And if now, how do I get the driver off to put on a new one?
-Will a controller I buy now work with drivers for games that have not been released yet (ex. "Halo: Reach" or "CoD: Vietnam")
-Does the 5-round bust make 3-round burst (FAMAS or M93 Raffica) weapons fire 5 rounds?
-Can full auto weapons fire 5-round bursts and 3-round bursts?

Those are all the questions I have now, and if I can think of more I'll edit this post to add them. Thanks in advance for the help.

theblur1

Here are answers in order of you questions:

1. Not sure about your first question. Someone may be able to clear this up.

2. You can only have one driver on at a time but it's very quick and easy to change drivers.
Heres a link how to change drivers: http://viking360.com/walk-throughs/thors-hammer/

3. There is a user-programmable mode that allows you to program the desired SPS. You may be able to program your own button glitches with the new Viking GUI that is being released soon.

4. No. If you use the '5-Round' mode on a 3-shot burst gun, it will still shoot 3 rounds. Using the 'Jitter' mode will allow you to shoot 3-round burst guns fully automatic though.

5. This is an on-going discussion here is the thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=632

The hammer is an amazing product i have one myself. The raven is definatley more convenient but both are amazing products. If you have any more questions feel free to ask!

Duckcall00

Thanks so much for the help. If I understood the video theblur1's posted then I should be able to get a driver onto the Hammer from my macbook. But I am still confused about a couple things:
The video only explained how to get a driver onto the controller. Do I need to uninstall the driver to put a different one on; or when I upload a different driver does the first one go away automatically?
And is the Viking GUI a controller or a driver?

Fredrow

The GUI coming out soon is a Windows Based Software used to select your own custom pre-sets.

theblur1

Your welcome so far lol !

1. When you put a new driver on then it automatically erases the other one off the controller. So you really don't need to worry about uninstallation; just installation.

Aha feel free to keep asking. This is a very friendly forum

odingalt

Staff member
I You'll have to have a Windows PC to be able to reflash your controller. I've never had any of my mac buddies try any of the PC emulation stuff like Mac Bootcamp.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
I You'll have to have a Windows PC to be able to reflash your controller. I've never had any of my mac buddies try any of the PC emulation stuff like Mac Bootcamp.
my friend has run boot-camp.they say its like having a pc with a mac running in the background

viking360fan

hey if u got any more questions ill do my best to awnser on xbox live DEVO_THE_KLUTCH i can also get you 5 bucks just ask me how

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol Blackburn locked him when he made another topic about showing the mods again. It's only in almost every topic.