Thinking about getting V360 soon...

JordanZ

It is going to be my FIRST ever modded controller, I watched the reviews and other stuff but I am a bit confused about between the Tyrs hand and the Thors hammer, is the only difference that the thors hammer can do Jitter?

Krier023

Useful Poster
The tyrs hand is only connected to the triggers. the thors hammer is connected to the face buttons(a,b,x,y,rb,lb,ls,rs) the thors hammer can do jitter, fast reload, perfect active reload. If i were you i would put out the little bit of extra money and get the thors hammer.

JordanZ

Krier023 said:
The tyrs hand is only connected to the triggers. the thors hammer is connected to the face buttons(a,b,x,y,rb,lb,ls,rs) the thors hammer can do jitter, fast reload, perfect active reload. If i were you i would put out the little bit of extra money and get the thors hammer.

Well I'm going on vacation durring this winter for a ski trip so my parents will proabably have a limited budget, I will add the 50 or so dollars I have on hand to their XXX dollars and get thors hammers.

For the Odins ravens is it the thors hammer just with the buttons on the back for quicker switches and stuff?

Xx Binno xX

If you go to products and read about them you can tell the difference.

How does Tyr’s Hand compare to other Viking products?

Tyr’s Hand customers use the Sync button, sometimes in combination with the triggers, for changing rapidfire modes and turning rapidfire on and off. While Tyr’s Hand is a dual-trigger rapidfire mod, it does not offer all of the special game glitches and features of Thor’s Hammer or Odin’s Raven.

How does Thor’s Hammer compare to other Viking products?

Hammer provides many more special features not available in Tyr’s Hand. Hammer customers use the controller’s existing Sync button, sometimes in combination with other buttons, for selecting, changing, enabling and disabling the rapidfire and other special features.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
in my opinion the raven is worth it all the way. Just not even a question
When I bought my raven I was up in arms about the hammer/raven but if I could make the decision again RAVEN ALL DAY lol