Thinking about selling my 360 Macro controller.

JohnnyTrouble

Hey guys, I want to sell my macro controller. Its in the same condition as when I first bought it, meaning all the buttons work and it's not all scratched up. So before I post it on ebay I was wondering what I should ask for it?

HopeAndLove

You Probably already know this but you cant sell things on this Forum :) But on E bay i would ask for like 100-150 Maybe make it a bid starting at 100 or 85 it should Sell for around 100 or more :) You could also maybe sell on acidsmods.com but im not sure the Value on there i hope this helped :)

HopeAndLove

Anytime Man Glad to help i will probably look at your listing cause i don't have my own viking controller but someday i hope to get one :) Good Luck Man

i sold my macro on ebay in uk early march was in perfect condition with original box and software cd, started it at £45.00 and it went for £70.00, hope that helps.

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah way back when a guy sold on e-bay and ripped some Viking forum members off, and they demanded that Viking pay to reimburse them :-( (huh?) so the rule was if you got E-bay and sterling feedback you can do it on ebay and post a link to the e-bay auction.

JohnnyTrouble

Hey guys thanks for the replies, I put it on ebay, and it sold right away for $250. I paid for shipping and a new battery and charging cable.