This is the BiG NaSty EvErYtHinG RF!

bonefisher

I have this working with a lot of guns so be curious to do some testing on your own! Have three settings on this to go with your favorite guns! Each one goes with several guns but be willing to do some leg work to find your favorite sweet spot by testing a little with what you like and which RF goes where! Little hint FAL is number 1 and the SwAT is 1, 2 or 3 depending on secondary and the chicom is 3! Have fun testing!

Attachments

• BiG NaStY EveRyThInG RF1.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 23
  • BiG NaStY EveRyThInG RF2.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 25
  • BiG NaStY EveRyThInG RF3.vkm
    624 bytes · Views: 21

Temperature

I honestly don't know how Rapid Fire works with the AN-94. xD
Someone cure to explain how it increases the rate of fire, or something along those lines I don't know about? O___O

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
From the sounds of it it is to be used with the hammer sights as the hammer optic glitch to increase the rate of fire.

bonefisher

On the hammer the rate of fire is 900 rpm~ only on the first seven shots then drops off to a rate of 600 rpm~! if you have a skip in the RF it resets the gun back to the beginning and continues to fire the 900 rpm~ rate by default! Long as the skip is done before the 7 shots come out! The AN-94 is every 2 shots at 900 rpm~ then 600 rpm~ after that which it goes a little back in fourth but is very nasty! Check it out you'll see!

Superamino

I was just messing around with Bones macro BigNastyEverythingRF2 with the SWAT and I like the rate of fire with this slight tweak to the macro. If someone could get rid of the first burst then the pause before it starts firing again this might be a new favorite SWAT macro. Check it out, and see what you guys can do.

Attachments

• BiG NaStY EveRyThInG RF2.1.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 5

bonefisher

I was just messing around with Bones macro BigNastyEverythingRF2 with the SWAT and I like the rate of fire with this slight tweak to the macro. If someone could get rid of the first burst then the pause before it starts firing again this might be a new favorite SWAT macro. Check it out, and see what you guys can do.
Gotta get rid of the wobble in this and it wouldn't be to bad! I tried but no success!

Boricua

I like the 3rd one for the chicom but the first for the Fal for me its like a fast 3round burst. not sure if that's the effect it should have.

Bone have u tried messing around with the vector with select fire with or without rapidfire it shoots superfast. I think it shoots even faster than the chicom/scorpion. if u haven't yet maybe when u get a chance to u can look into it.

bonefisher

I like the 3rd one for the chicom but the first for the Fal for me its like a fast 3round burst. not sure if that's the effect it should have.

Bone have u tried messing around with the vector with select fire with or without rapidfire it shoots superfast. I think it shoots even faster than the chicom/scorpion. if u haven't yet maybe when u get a chance to u can look into it.
Made these to fire fast in the beginning and then slow down then be on a loop! The only thing Vector has over the CHicom/Skorpion is the select fire which fires at 1250 rpm~ over chicom's 937 rpm~ and skropion's 1022 rpm~ but on the other hand as regular the vector is only 900 rpm~ as the chicom is 1080 rpm~ and the skropion is at 1200 rpm~! Now if you put the Rapid Fire attachment on these the vector is 1420 rpm~ the chicom is 1893 rpm~ and the skorpion is 1893 rpm~ also! That is some specs I found but you never know if they put a fast one in there to throw us off! So I will take a look anyways since I have not even looked at that gun!

Boricua

Made these to fire fast in the beginning and then slow down then be on a loop! The only thing Vector has over the CHicom/Skorpion is the select fire which fires at 1250 rpm~ over chicom's 937 rpm~ and skropion's 1022 rpm~ but on the other hand as regular the vector is only 900 rpm~ as the chicom is 1080 rpm~ and the skropion is at 1200 rpm~! Now if you put the Rapid Fire attachment on these the vector is 1420 rpm~ the chicom is 1893 rpm~ and the skorpion is 1893 rpm~ also! That is some specs I found but you never know if they put a fast one in there to throw us off! So I will take a look anyways since I have not even looked at that gun!

you're right.. i wasn't thinking on the RF on those other guns but what i was considering is which gun could be made to shoot the fastest with less recoil and i think the vector wins it?? ill try to mess around with it and see what i can come up with.

Boricua

I can't make a good RF for the vector with select fire... it doesn't shoot as fast as the scorpion. The scorpion is still like 6-8 bullets ahead each clip.