Thor’s Hammer

I would like to know if u guys could put MW2 High Rate of Fire Mode on the All-in One Popular preset for the Thor’s Hammer :?:
It would be really great because i wont have to keep re-synching it 2 or 3 times a day. By The Way Good Job with the codes!
FAL is fast :!:

odingalt

Staff member
Killa,

Actually give the two COD4 speeds a try on the All-in-one. I was going to do some more testing but would probably just re-brand one of those existing COD4 slots as "COD4/COD6 compatible". The COD:MW2 rapidfire code is almost identical to the rapidfire code from COD4.

well im using my eighth mode on that all-in one preset ,The adjustable mode and i have it to 25 sps right now and it shoots really fast i just didnt know if the MW2 code was faster or not. I mean The Desert Eagle shoots as fast at the COD4 one before patch, FAL Stutters a Little and the Magnum spits really quickly.

odingalt

Staff member
I'm noticing better performance on same games, worse on others. Game lag is something we can't fix :-( The only way to smooth out the firing is to lower the firing rate (aka mode 2). Basically mode 1 will work well if you have a good connection, mode 2 is a fallback for a laggy or full server. Mode 2 is closer to the max uncapped speed. Remember COD4 and COD6 cap is actually lower than that of CODWAW, it's just that in CODWAW when you go over the cap you get locked - in COD4/COD6 when you go over the cap it'll just jerk and sputter.