Thor's 3rd Led on/off buttons

Hey everyone just got the hammer the other day, and programmed it for the MW2 works! I didn't have trouble turning on the 3rd Led for the fast reload glitch how ever I need help figuring out how to turn it off! Cuz everytime I tried to turn it off the controllers Leds (all of them) went crazy on me :? Please Help! :shock:

odingalt

Staff member
Be sure to just give the sync button a quick tap when you are changing modes, if you hold it down it might cause the 360 controller to re-sync with the xbox (all 4 lights going nuts). And of course the old suggestion (I know everyone gets tired of hearing this one) - be sure to try a fresh set of batteries :D Please come back and post your results let us konw if you are still having troubles.

Also I think the fast reload isn't on/off, doesn't it like scroll through all the guns before turning off (on the CODMW2 works driver)? So you might have to go all the way through. You might want to check out the custom preset editor in the software forums, so you can build your own custom drivers and exclude any guns you don't use.

Fredrow

One trick to you can do is to use our new hex software. Build your own pre-set and then choose the option to turn it on/off with (left trigger+SYNC) this will help a lot with the re-synicing problem. Seems like A+sync always wants to re-sync the Xbox with the controller.