Thor's Hammer - Black Ops

ecchick524

Hey there - I have a Thor's Hammer which I bought a few months ago and I recently started playing Black Ops again. It seems that the preset speed for Black Ops which comes with the flashing software is considerably slower than that actual game SPS. I tested it out with numerous weapons and it seems to be between 5-6 SPS slower.....is this something with the mods, my controller, or the actual game (patched?)? I have programmed custom speeds but again, still slower than regular (no-mod) game play.

Also, where can I find the list of pre-programmed mods that used to be on the download page? I haven't been out to the website in a bit - so I see it has been updated. Are these presets still available?

odingalt

Staff member
You have a Thor's Hammer, you are playing on black ops, and you are using rapidfire. But what gun are you trying to get this working with?

Rapidfire only works with semi-auto weapons. It doesn't speed up guns that are already full auto.

ecchick524

Thank you for the information! - I wasn't aware of that since I just started getting back into COD after playing GOW for a long time. I'll play around with it some more and get better acquainted with the various weapons/SPS....thank again :)