Thors Hammer Problem

Hi.

First of all i just got the viking since 2 days..now the first time i changed the batteries the player led 3 and 4 started to blink and i can´t turn on my rapid fire....what is wrong ? please help me

-Thanks, Dwayne

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings,

Is this a Tyr's Hand, Thor's Hammer, Odin's Raven or one of the new macro controllers?

Who did you purchase it from??

WetterThanWater

Are you in programming mode?

But, I'm curious as to where you just got the controller from... Legacy controllers haven't been sold here for a while.

Fredrow

If you bought the Hammer from Viking360 then you have had to have the controller in your possession for at least six months, from
me you have had to have it for like 3 months.

But whoever you bought it from, let's just try and figure out your problems first maybe we can fix it without you even having to send it in.

yeah uhm... i bought the controller from a friend and the controller worked gooood untill i changed the batteries every light is blinking and i think i need to refresh the mod again but i don´t have a play n charge cable right now...

-Dwayne

odingalt

Staff member
If all four lights are blinking it sounds like the controller just needs to be re-synced to your console??