Thors Hammer problem

jstn

Hello all,
I'm having a small problem with my controller. I am able to play with rapidfire modes on but when I turn off my 360 and try to use my controller it doesn't allow turn the modes on. So it's just a regular controller at that point. If I want to use rapidfire I have to reload the hex for it to work again and thats a pain sometimes because I have to unplug the xbox then I'm able to put it into bootloader mode. And even when I do get the hex file put on the controller it doesn't always work the first time.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

Fredrow

jstn said:
Hello all,
I'm having a small problem with my controller. I am able to play with rapidfire modes on but when I turn off my 360 and try to use my controller it doesn't allow turn the modes on. So it's just a regular controller at that point. If I want to use rapidfire I have to reload the hex for it to work again and thats a pain sometimes because I have to unplug the xbox then I'm able to put it into bootloader mode. And even when I do get the hex file put on the controller it doesn't always work the first time.

Any ideas on what's wrong?

I just have one question first before I try and solve this problem for you. Maybe it's just me, but what are you using your controller for when you have your Xbox turned off?? Like are you trying to play invisible Xbox in your head?? Only asking because you said, and I quote, " I am able to play with rapidfire modes on but when I turn off my 360 and try to use my controller it doesn't allow turn the modes on. So it's just a regular controller at that point." Maybe you can reword your question, please so I will be able to help you with this problem? Thanks......

jstn

No haha. Even though I would probably be better playing in my head. Anyways...

When I turn my xbox back on I am not able to go back into the modes. Example; The controller is working great but when the xbox goes in sleep mode and controller turns off I'm not able to get the modes back when I turn the controller back on. So I only get to use it one time before I have to go reload the hex file for it to start working again.

Fredrow

jstn said:
No haha. Even though I would probably be better playing in my head. Anyways...

When I turn my xbox back on I am not able to go back into the modes. Example; The controller is working great but when the xbox goes in sleep mode and controller turns off I'm not able to get the modes back when I turn the controller back on. So I only get to use it one time before I have to go reload the hex file for it to start working again.

After you leave your Xbox360 on and then it goes into sleep mode and then you come back from doing who knows what and then you wake up your Xbox your controller won’t work? Then you’re saying that the only way to get it back working is to re-flash the controller with a new pre-set??

Have you tried just removing the battery pack and then putting it back in? That should fix the problem right thurr.... No need to re-flash another pre-set just to get it working again.....

odingalt

Staff member
Yes removing batteries and putting batteries back in should do the trick, without requiring reflashing the controller. Interesting problem however. If you visit this post again, could you let us know which driver you have loaded on your controller at the moment?