Thor's Hammer Problems Please Help

Black_rain

I recently purchased my thors hammer and when I watch the videos about how to create your mods, these problems occur.

1. Instead of only player 1 and player 2 lights flashing, player 4 automatically turns on when 1,2,3 are blinking(not synced to my xbox yet).

2. When I try to get my controller into boot loader mode, the same thing happens as above.

3. When I plug the 3.5mm jack into the controller and then the USB to computer, (I have tried many ways to get the controller to sync like xbox button and sync button, xbox and right tact, new batteries, and basically every thing available on this website that I have seen so far) the HID Bootloader does not recognize my controller.

Facts:
- I am running Windows 7.
- I have used Windows Update to make sure everything is at it's full potential. (Someone said maybe updates were a
problem so I updated everything to the newest)
- If you have any questions about my controller or computer, feel free to ask. Please reply if you have any suggestions.
:D Thanks For Your Help :D

odingalt

Staff member
If the player3 and player4 lights do not go off, then the controller is NOT in bootloader mode. The computer will not recognize the controller unless the controller is in bootloader mode.

Thor's Hammer: hold down the sync button while powering up the controller.
Odin's Raven: hold down the right tac switch while powering up the controller.

Be sure touse fresh batteries. When you power up the controller normally, are you able to change modes by tapping the sync button (thor's hammer) or the right tac switch (odin's raven)? This is a quick test to make sure the sync button or the tac switch are working properly. If those buttons aren't working, then you wouldn't be able to get your controller into bootloader mode anyway.

Black_rain

I have used new batteries and still it does not go into boot loader mode. Only the light that comes up is the player 4 light. Some of my friends who have this controller have tried to put it into bootloader and still only player 4 light comes up.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Try brand new batterys and try it this way this time.

take the battery pack out and start holding the sync button, put in the battery pack and turn on the controller with the guide button. all while you are holding the sync button.

modded matt

TRY this:

Thor's Hammer: hold down the sync button while powering up the controller.
Odin's Raven: hold down the right tac switch while powering up the controller.

while inserting the battery pack into the controller.

then when you program click allow word configuration.

the chip is turning on as soon as the batteries are insurted (before the controller turns on) so holding the tact as you turn on the controller wont get you to boot mode, as it is too late by then.