Thors Hammer Repair

Bear94

Idk what is wrong with my controller but my thumb sticks will not allow me to run. its having a hard time trying to stay running even if i have marathon on mw2 i have to keep clicking the button in.how much would it cost to have this fixed. also if i send my other controller with that it just has a regular black shell will yall replace my chrome shell and put a hole in it for the reprogram cord?everything else works like it should!also if this matters i opened it to clean it out i thought this was the problem but it wasn't.

40_ounce

Idk what is wrong with my controller but my thumb sticks will not allow me to run. its having a hard time trying to stay running even if i have marathon on mw2 i have to keep clicking the button in.how much would it cost to have this fixed. also if i send my other controller with that it just has a regular black shell will yall replace my chrome shell and put a hole in it for the reprogram cord?everything else works like it should!also if this matters i opened it to clean it out i thought this was the problem but it wasn't.

I'm pretty sure that opening your Viking controller voids your warranty.

modded matt

If you opened the controller, Viking does not open the warranty. I can help for a small fee. Please be very clear on what you are asking. It sounds like you want two things done.
1. repair your thors hammer.
2. something about swapping a shell, but you lost me here.

Send me a PM being more clear with what you want and I will work up a estimate.