Thor's Hammer Resyncing Fix

brendanle78

Guys, The Thor's Hammer actually doesn't even have a problem. It is just that with CG Boards, Which the Thor's Hammer can only be installed in, resyncs when you click the sync button to change modes and press another button right away. Even try this on a regular CG controller. Tap the sync button and press A right after.... It will resync. I found this out when i had an intensafire and it kept resyncing when I changed modes. I started playing around with it and found out that was the problem with CG boards. I hope this helps. Please stop blaming viking for somthing they can't controll.

modded matt

what a great post, I had to stop and try this myself. you are absolutly right!! Wow I shoulld have known that, but I never use the sinc button for any mod.

brendanle78

modded matt said:
what a great post, I had to stop and try this myself. you are absolutly right!! Wow I shoulld have known that, but I never use the sinc button for any mod.
I never sync button for mods too. I'm just informing everybody else who blames that the thor's hammer has problems with the sync button.

Krier023

Useful Poster
Also some people use a + sync for switching modes. this works but you cannot instantly let go of the a button you have to hold it for 1-2 seconds after you tap the sync button, or it will resync

Fredrow

Krier023 said:
Also some people use a + sync for switching modes. this works but you cannot instantly let go of the a button you have to hold it for 1-2 seconds after you tap the sync button, or it will resync

Dude you are right on about this......... If you have a Thor's Hammer and if you need to turn off the mod, or to turn on whatever modes are loaded on left brain of the controller which would use LED 3 as a indicator. Well anytime you have to press ?something? + SYNC, to either turn off mod or whatever you gotta do, you always have to hold down that ?something? button before and after you press the SYNC button. If you do that then it will never try to re-sync, unless your a stupid-ass and hold the SYNC button down for a min....... If you do that then you kick yourself in the balls........

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Fredrow said:
Krier023 said:

Dude you are right on about this......... If you have a Thor's Hammer and if you need to turn off the mod, or to turn on whatever modes are loaded on left brain of the controller which would use LED 3 as a indicator. Well anytime you have to press ?something? + SYNC, to either turn off mod or whatever you gotta do, you always have to hold down that ?something? button before and after you press the SYNC button. If you do that then it will never try to re-sync, unless your a stupid-butt and hold the SYNC button down for a min....... If you do that then you kick yourself in the balls........
if it goes into sync mode. hold the sync button again and you wont need to get up to sync the controller to your xbox