Thor's Hammer syncing

dakilla130

I'm using a custom mod preset and when i turn one rapid fire mode on or off by holding down the assigned trigger and pressing the sync button the controller trys to resync with the console. This forces me to try over and over again until my controller dosen't go into sync mode off. Please help.I need to know if i have to send it back in or if i just programmed it wrong or what Any help is greatly appreciated.

IrishStyle

dakilla130 said:
I'm tapping it. i think i would know if i was holding it. im not stupid =)

Most users hold the sync button for half a second or more. But since you are not stupid I am sure you will figure it out.

apcoop7

Sometimes, and I mean sometimes, the controller will become un-synced. Just have patience, you will become more "skilled" in you switching abilities. I know it's a pain but oh well.

dakilla130

Ok its been a few days and now the controller diconnects and trys to sync everytime i try to turn rapd fire on or off or try to switch modes.

modded matt

use a preset code and see if the problem persists.

the code editor is a BETA this means it may have bugs the need to be reported and fixed.

these guys are right though, we see it all the time. you have to tap that sucker as fast as you canwe are talking miliseconds. half or even a quarter second is too long and will unsinc the controller.