THORS HAMMER WONT GO INTO PROGRAM MODE

Youngturbo10

Hey everybody good day'!
I bought i a thors hammer a while back and now i have been trying to experiment with it so ive been trying to get it into reprogram mode but it simply doesnt do it when i follow the step of

"1. Place your controller into Programming Mode
a. Power off your controller by removing and then replacing the battery pack
b. Hold down the sync button on the top of the controller while turning the controller on by pressing on the guide button.
c. The Player 3 and Player 4 lights on the controller should go out very quickly the Player 1 and Player 2 lights will continue blinking
"
my mod only turns on and doesnt let me connect it to my laptop.Can anyone help?
and also the jitter mode on it doesnt seem to work i try to use the m16 on cod mw2 and all it does i hold the trigger and the m16 keeps shooting but no jitter mode for fast shooting can any one please help or guide me in the right way at least? thanks!

40_ounce

Try taking the batteries out then hold the guide button and the sync button at the same time then put the battery pack in. Also When I use my laptop it's hit or miss. Sometimes it works and sometime it doesn't. Try using your PC if you have one.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

40_ounce said:
Try taking the batteries out then hold the guide button and the sync button at the same time then put the battery pack in. Also When I use my laptop it's hit or miss. Sometimes it works and sometime it doesn't. Try using your PC if you have one.
weird my laptop is hit everytime....nock on wood ;) ....what kind of laptop do you have?.... i have a Sony vaio 480 j/t

Youngturbo10

tried connecting it to the laptop and still not good. im guessing its the usb cable? or i simply am not getting it into program mode. Does anybody have aim or gtalk or any sort of way someone could walkthrough this with me would be aprriciated thanks!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Try a PC. It just does not work with some laptops. If you are to stubborn to try a PC, then your out of luck. If you don't have one, just put the stuff on a flash drive and go to the library.

odingalt

Staff member
Youngturbo10 said:
Hey everybody good day'!
I bought i a thors hammer a while back and now i have been trying to experiment with it so ive been trying to get it into reprogram mode but it simply doesnt do it when i follow the step of

"1. Place your controller into Programming Mode
a. Power off your controller by removing and then replacing the battery pack
b. Hold down the sync button on the top of the controller while turning the controller on by pressing on the guide button.
c. The Player 3 and Player 4 lights on the controller should go out very quickly the Player 1 and Player 2 lights will continue blinking
"
my mod only turns on and doesnt let me connect it to my laptop.Can anyone help?
and also the jitter mode on it doesnt seem to work i try to use the m16 on cod mw2 and all it does i hold the trigger and the m16 keeps shooting but no jitter mode for fast shooting can any one please help or guide me in the right way at least? thanks!

So the player3 and player4 LED's don't turn off? If they don't turn off, then the controller isn't going into bootloader mode. If the controller doesn't go into bootloader mode, your PC will never, ever detect the controller. What about when you just power up the controller normally and tap the sync button, does the player4 led blink to show that the mod is changing modes? This is a quick test to see if the sync button is working properly, because if it's not, there's no way you can get the controller into bootloader mode.