thors hammer

v freas 13

ima order my second viking controller i had the tyrs hand i didnt rely like it so im gonna order the thors hammer white shell/red LEDS/Ps3 sticks/ 3.5mm jack just wanted to kno how good the controller is

Xx Binno xX

The controller is really great only problem i had was when i hit sync to change modes it resynced to my xbox. but the controller i had was old and i sent it in to get modded. i should have got a new one.

It's a great controller, Just that little random de-sync sometimes from what I've heard.

I havent had any problems with it since I got it.
But then again I'm not changin modes like mad with it so I might just not have encountered it.

modded matt

the de-sinc-ing is generally caused by people holding the sinc button too long while changing modes. you must just give it a click and its fine. I would suggest the raven it dosnt use the sinc button. IMO the use of the sinc to control a mod was not a good idea. but it was how the whole RF idea started, and everyone just followed suit. it would be just as easy to code the device to use the up on the d pad for three seconds to control the chip. nobody liked this idea, and everyone wants to complain about the sinc button.

Xx Binno xX

If you hold the sync button down for even half a second longer then it should it will resync it self. but im sellin a ravin controller for $150 if you want to see pic just email me.