Thors Hammer??

bronxbomber555

I know how to use the viking hex editor but what im still confused with slot 1 and slot 2. How do i assign slot 1 to one button and slot 2 to another button? Such as slot 1 "rapid fire" on RT and slot 2 "dropshot" to B? or somthing like this... thanks

NYjetsNY1

bronxbomber555 said:
I know how to use the viking hex editor but what im still confused with slot 1 and slot 2. How do i assign slot 1 to one button and slot 2 to another button? Such as slot 1 "rapid fire" on RT and slot 2 "dropshot" to B? or somthing like this... thanks

They already assign themselves. In slot one, rapid-fire will automatically be on RT. Dropshot already is for B, there is no other version.

Fredrow

NYjetsNY1 said:
bronxbomber555 said:

They already assign themselves. In slot one, rapid-fire will automatically be on RT. Dropshot already is for B, there is no other version.

Rex Ryan, your half right on this. You can invert the two slots or you can combined the two slots into one slot.

But you were on the right path!!

bronxbomber555

Oh thats sick... so i can pretty much set it up so when i hit RT i will have the rapid fire and always dropshot... nice. thanks for the help guys.