Thors hammer

bkrandy

I just bought a Thor's Hammer, but it hasn't shipped yet, when I get it will I be able to use it right out of the package for Call of Duty World at War? Or is it preset for like MW2 or something since WaW is old? I just want to be able to shoot the M1A1 Carbine as fast as possible without getting mod blocked. I'm guessing I should download a WaW driver first thing I think. I don't know exactly what to do though.

zackwg23

bkrandy said:
I just bought a Thor's Hammer, but it hasn't shipped yet, when I get it will I be able to use it right out of the package for Call of Duty World at War? Or is it preset for like MW2 or something since WaW is old? I just want to be able to shoot the M1A1 Carbine as fast as possible without getting mod blocked. I'm guessing I should download a WaW driver first thing I think. I don't know exactly what to do though.

You will be able to use it on WaW because it will have the all in one preset on it which works on WaW,

However just take the time to flash your controller with the WaW custom presets so you get the rapid reloads as well,

Also for WaW on the M1A1 i found out for me its best when using the medium speed preset the high speed seems to shoot almost too fast lol