thumbstick adjustment

JIM WALKER

My thumbsticks are much to sensative....in-game adjustment is as low as poss ! Can I do anything to my controller...if so,HOW ? Can someone please help? BTW,instructions need to be detailed for a thick old man !!!!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
also check i in your profile on xbox hit the middle button go all the way to the right go to profile, then preferences, then like game preferences, then general, and sesitivity low. If its already low you can try like fps freaks however i dont know if those would help or make it worse you can get those at http://www.kontrolfreek.com/Game-Controller-Accessories/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp those basically snap onto your joysticks and saves you the trouble of installing different thumbsticks

JIM WALKER

Thanks.......done all of those things already,also have got freak sticks...was hoping to be able to use time line editor or a macro to desensatise my thumbsticks !!!!! still don't know if its possible and if so ...how ?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
well no in the editor you can pull the joystick one way when you do a specific motion but no other direction at the same time so if you wanted to make your sensitivity less when you shoot it could only drag the joystick one way if that makes sense

NYjetsNY1

I think you'll just have to get used to higher sensitivities. Work your way up. The lower the sensitivity, the less chance you have to spin around and shoot someone near to you.

Your only hurting yourself by having a low sensitivity. Keep it at the lowest - sure. When you get used to it, bump it up one. Keep going till you hit 10. You'll be a much better player.

Me? 1 day put it to 10. Got used to it. Now my K/D is 2.20 +.

fathersin

you should always take into consideration the size of your tv larger tvs stretch the image more I would never use more then a 3 or 4 on 37" + size screens.