Tomorrow is THE day

Sargent MaRs

Macros ship tomorrow I cannot wait!!! Never owned a Viking but I heard they are well worth the premium price. Who else on here is going to be a first time owner? And whoever is receiving their's in the next few days, what are going to be your first macros to install?

And a question for the old timers, what are some recommended macros that are in/or out of the library?

Also, I'd enjoy playing some MW3 with some macro users. Gametypes like Face Off and SnD. If anyone wants to play with mods or just in general send me a friend request to MaSo. CHiST MaRs. (No periods and no space between "o" and "C.")

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Go into game specific macros then click mw3 thread and check out my thread i started called mk 14 anti recoil macro help then scroll down on the first page and mj23kb24 linked a thread of his macros. there is 153 macros for cod mw3 and black ops. This is a good jumping off point to use his collection of community macros or tweek their existing macros to your play style. ya i cant wait ether. Ive already have created like seven of my own macros that Im pretty sure will work. If u have not already u should download the new 9.0 software for the macro! Ya its my first macro controller but ive built 3 xbox ragnarok controllers 2 ps3 ragnarok controllers 2 odins ravins controllers and i still have 1 xbox ragnarok chip that im waiting on a matrix 2 board.

Last edited:

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Yea he has real good ones. All the real good macros seem to be in the threads that people post to share. The library is alright but there are a ton more macros in the forums.

JIM WALKER

My new macro controller has just been shipped...sadley will have to wait a while as it has to travel to the UK......

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ya mine shipped today as well but i live like six hours away from their shop so i will see mine tommarow or thursday at the latest!

Sargent MaRs

My new macro controller has just been shipped...sadley will have to wait a while as it has to travel to the UK......
Bummer! At least you got a head start though! :)

Ya mine shipped today as well but i live like six hours away from their shop so i will see mine tommarow or thursday at the latest!
Lucky, I live in SoCal so it will most likely be in town by Thursday and on my doorstep by Friday. Anyone know if you have to sign for it?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh ahaha well hopefully you can get it figured out, good luck man! But anytime man, any questions you have I am here to answer. The macro controller is an amazing controller and I think I've got one of the better understandings for it. In which I want to spread my knowledge to get more amazing macro makers.