Top buttons

Rxb

Is it possible to get the top buttons installed. I was under the impression that they came standard and the paddles were an option. Glad I got the paddles they are very comfortable to use but without the top buttons I only have two switches to activate macros. It would be nice to have a combination of 4
Thanks. Rob

Rxb

Is it possible to get the top buttons installed. I was under the impression that they came standard and the paddles were an option. Glad I got the paddles they are very comfortable to use but without the top buttons I only have two switches to activate macros. It would be nice to have a combination of 4
Thanks. Rob
Button post was meant for Xbox One Beserker

JIM WALKER

I am confused, are you saying that you do NOT have two tac buttons on the top of the berserker ?????? you do know they are positioned slightly different to the macro ? they are near the heel /bottom of the top face .... and yes, they are standard, cannot understand why they are not there ......

Rxb

You do have 4 tac switches..... Two on the top and two on the bottom which are the paddles![/QUOTE

I feel like ummm ...I wish I could explain how I feel ... I have been using the controler for a few weeks 4 or more hours a day and I never saw or felt tac switches 1 and 3. How did I miss them I know I am getting old but not that old geeeez talk about embarrassing wish I had some excuse ...we'll my shell is black and so are the buttons ..hummm not good... I was braiwashed by a rivle company.. Ya that's it I was taken to the mother ship and .........geeeeez I can't believe it.. I have buttons on top :0). ...sorry for alarming everybody into thinking I had a faulty controler missing buttons. Going to go hide my head for a bit.. I do have a head the thing on my neck just wondering if I have a brain in there

Embarisingly yours

Rob

bonefisher

Not a big deal.... Once you get use of things you'll see why you don't need anymore tac switches that you already have......glad you spotted them! lol

JIM WALKER

We have all done the "stupid" at some point or other, so don't be embarrassed, just glad your sorted .....

odingalt

Staff member
Glad you found 'em! :) Yeah the top two are realy more for navigating the mods, turning mods on and off, etc. due to their odd location. The bottom paddle switches well you could call those the money switches since they are right there for your ring or middle fingers to hit, those are definitely the ones to use for moves or button remapping.