Tracking #

Itz CHARLEY

So I just ordered a sleeper mod from your website on Monday and I got the conformation email and everything. Is the tracking # included in the email or is there somewhere else I can find a tracking number for the item? It might be a little late or it could just be that I wasn't home when the mail man came to have me sign for it.

gambini98

theblur1 said:
You should get one in an email i believe.
If not open a support ticket
How soon should you receive the tracking? I have not gotten mine as well. I did get confirmation of order and my payment was excepted. I am thinking that there still has to be confirmation on the other end due to checking for fraud, then ill receive my confirmation. IDK just a hunch, its no biggie... "patience is a virtue"

Fredrow

How many times is this $&^%$ question going to be asked????

Really????

Has anyone ever not received there controller??? ^%%$$# NO........

I know all you kids are impatient, well since you got time to kill how about next time we all take the time and look through the forums and look for this question, because its been asked at least 10 times, THIS MONTH....
:lol:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
He's right, this question or something simular has been asked about a dozen times. I have never seen someone complaining about not having got the controller, so just stop worrying.

gambini98

Fredrow said:
How many times is this $&^%$ question going to be asked????

Really????

Has anyone ever not received there controller??? ^%%$$# NO........

I know all you kids are impatient, well since you got time to kill how about next time we all take the time and look through the forums and look for this question, because its been asked at least 10 times, THIS MONTH....
:lol:

Really??? I am not complaining at all. did you actually read my post? I didn't order the controller but the chip. I only asked because its better than just going and submitting a ticket if there isn't a problem... your frustration is clearly miss directed...

IrishStyle

If you ordered the chip you need to contact the site you purchased it from. Viking does not sell DIY kits anymore :( .....So if you bought it from foundmy.com or someone like that it will be coming from them and NOT Viking.

gambini98

IrishStyle said:
If you ordered the chip you need to contact the site you purchased it from. Viking does not sell DIY kits anymore :( .....So if you bought it from foundmy.com or someone like that it will be coming from them and NOT Viking.

Thank you. That cleared up everything...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Itz CHARLEY said:
So I just ordered a sleeper mod from your website
You didn't say it was the chip. The chip is the same for both, so when you said sleeper, Fredrow assumed you bought a controller. Also, since it isn't sold by viking it's self anymore (I assume, as did he, that "our website"is Viking360.com) he had no reason to think that you ordered a chip. It was a simple muisunderstanding but it was not his fault, it was yours for not explaining as well as you could have. Not trying to be rude here, but I just think that you are unjustified to claim that he didn't even read your post.

gambini98

PS3andCOD said:
Itz CHARLEY said:
So I just ordered a sleeper mod from your website
You didn't say it was the chip. The chip is the same for both, so when you said sleeper, Fredrow assumed you bought a controller. Also, since it isn't sold by viking it's self anymore (I assume, as did he, that "our website"is Viking360.com) he had no reason to think that you ordered a chip. It was a simple muisunderstanding but it was not his fault, it was yours for not explaining as well as you could have. Not trying to be rude here, but I just think that you are unjustified to claim that he didn't even read your post.
Your totally correct. my mistake. Like I said... everything is cleared up now.

IrishStyle

gambini98 said:
IrishStyle said:

Thank you. That cleared up everything...

No worries.

Itz CHARLEY

Ok, I'm sorry I haven't replied to all of these posts, I was really busy. I wasn't worried about it being lost is shipping or anything. I just wanted to know if the mail man had already brought it by my house, but I wasn't at home to sign for it. BTW I have it now and everything is fine with it. no problem.

Itz CHARLEY

and no it was not a kit, just a regular white, green led controller with no tac switches or a 3.5 jack. im sorry i caused so much confusion i didnt know about ESE at the time and this is viking 360 not ESE...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I'm sorry Charley, I just realised that I somehow lumped you with gambini. You explained correctly, while he didn't explain at all...

Fredrow

Itz CHARLEY said:
and no it was not a kit, just a regular white, green led controller with no tac switches or a 3.5 jack. im sorry i caused so much confusion i didnt know about ESE at the time and this is viking 360 not ESE...

ESE is Viking, with no Viking, no ESE.... I was working hand and hand with E building the first Viking360 controllers with the USB-key and the big UGLY hole in the back of it with the 3-pins sticking out......

gambini98

This question is for whoever can provide me with an answer... Is there a rep from the foundmy.com site on here that I can pm or email? It has been a week and I have asked on the site in an inquiry on the status of my chip that I bought, and haven't received an answer/tracking number, nothing.
PS3andCOD said:
I'm sorry Charley, I just realized that I somehow lumped you with gambini. You explained correctly, while he didn't explain at all...

Dude, you pointed out my faults in the earlier post and I recognized them. layoff... just trying to get answers.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I was actually looking partialy at what charley wrote. I'm not trying to drag it out, you already apologized, but I kind of mixed the two of you up. When I was talking about you, I quoted him. It's over now, but I made a mistake and wanted to apologize to him.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Now to help you out, there is a forum member foundmy.com who is a sales rep from them, but they haven't posted since they first started selling the chips, so I doubt PMing them will help at all.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
It doesn't do that for me I don't think. I guess I'm not sure if I've ever gotten a PM. You might as well try it though.