Tracking #

gambini98

Enough with the BS... I checked around and saw alot of reviews saying that the foundmy.com site lacks in communicating with people and charged their credit cards without even sending tracking or the product. I tried getting in contact with someone on the foundmy site, and pming on this site... I am going to file a dispute... Its one thing to be patience, and another to sit still while your getting your money takin'.
Is there another site that sells the chip that others have had a GOOD EXPERIENCE. I really want this chip...

IrishStyle

gambini98 said:
Enough with the BS... I checked around and saw alot of reviews saying that the foundmy.com site lacks in communicating with people and charged their credit cards without even sending tracking or the product. I tried getting in contact with someone on the foundmy site, and pming on this site... I am going to file a dispute... Its one thing to be patience, and another to sit still while your getting your money takin'.
Is there another site that sells the chip that others have had a GOOD EXPERIENCE. I really want this chip...

I would open a support ticket and let Odin know. Maybe he can help you out with his, maybe you can get a chip from him.

gambini98

IrishStyle said:
gambini98 said:

I would open a support ticket and let Odin know. Maybe he can help you out with his, maybe you can get a chip from him.
Thanks for the advice Irish. I went ahead and did a dispute and got my money back. That site is definitely not legit in my book... Now I seen this site vgcrepairs.com which look more professional. Has anyone had a good experience with them? I recently checked and it said that they where sold out of the viking chip with no eta so I may as well ask Odin, but there are other items on the site that I am interested in. Many thanks in advance for your help and replies...

odingalt

Staff member
As of about late February I blame myself (Viking360) we ran short on 3.5mm-to-USB cables and had to place an emergency order with a factory out of country, or U.S. supplier had an error in their production run and produced the wrong cables that won't work, leaving us stranded for cables. Before that I'm not sure why the inconsistency at foundmy.com, they carried about 50 kits for a trial period, once the kits were sold we were to renegotiate.

So their supply issue stems from us but then again I personally put out-of-stock on my website until I have product in hand because you always need to take into account supply chain problems.