treyarch sucks

NYjetsNY1

I just went to mod some zombies online for my friends, peer pressure kills you lol, and they banned me mid-game!!!!
FML

Ben

NYjetsNY1 said:
I just went to mod some zombies online for my friends, peer pressure kills you lol, and they banned me mid-game!!!!
FML

Hahaaa - Kinda brought that on yourself though ;)

Remmnever

They are banning people like crazy for GPD mods. If this is your first offense it is probably only a 48 hour ban. But man that sucks..

NYjetsNY1

^, no they block u from servers, then look at u see if u modded if they do THEN they ban u for 48 hours + reset you which sucks...
so it ends up being 5-7 day ban

Remmnever

That's true. I read you can call activision (number is in the booklet I think) and ask them why the server is unavailable. Then they check your account and start the ban time. Maybe it can get you to the front of the account check list. Good luck.

v360Reflex

Krier023 said:
yeah, Im just waiting until treyarch chills out with the banhammer to start modding again
yeah i got banned and reset :mad: im so pissed! wtf.. lol i was 5th lvl 6 lol wow! now i gotta re-do everything

odingalt

Staff member
COD:BO sucks. I like COD:MW the best. COD:WAW and COD:MW2.... I think I like MW2. I definitely like WAW better than BO. In other words:

Listed from most favorite to lease favorite...
COD:MW
COD:MW2
COD:WAW
COD:BO <--- sucks

Some of the features in COD:BO are nice but it's a step 'back' from COD:MW2 in terms of engine and gameplay... and even a step back from COD:WAW... this engine used for BO sucks...

PS3andCOD

Contributor
You need parts from all of them... Engine of MW2, some of the newest stuff from MW2 and BO, and the balance of COD4. MW2 is balanced terribly, and BO isn't much better in some areas...

obo

i honestly think that black ops has a lot of amazing ideas and features in it that make it a great game. Removing stopping power was the best thing to ever happen for the call of duty series. However like everybody has been saying, the engine for it is VERY bad. I personally enjoy black ops a lot and think it's a super fun game. I just think some work needs to be done on it to make it better.

I honestly was not a fan of WAW at all purely because i hated the vehicles in the multiplayer. This honestly was a game changer for me.

MW2 is a really bad game in my opinion, (commando, one man army noob tubes, danger close, the list goes on and on), but the thing that made me play this game pretty much every day was the modding. The modding in this game was something truly special and something that will always remain as one of my best video game experiences ever. The amount of thought and work that went into Patch files for JTAGS to be used on MW2 was honestly staggering. If any of you people ever got into a modded lobby, you know what i mean. When Microsoft essentially blocked JTAGS with their latest dashboard update, i almost wanted to cry. You could compare it to getting C-Blocked by Microsoft.

what if your account gets modded by someone else...can they still drop the hammer on you then? technically you didnt do the modding so you havent broken any offenses.

obo

sinfulbynature said:
what if your account gets modded by someone else...can they still drop the hammer on you then? technically you didnt do the modding so you havent broken any offenses.
They claim to not ban innocent bystanders affected by the modding. But i've seen more than a few people get banned because they got paired up with gpd modders who went into matchmaking.

obo

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
Removing stopping power was the best thing to ever happen for the call of duty series.
i dissagree....if they left juggernaught in it would have balenced out stopping power......think about it
But without both perks, people actually get to be creative with their perk choice and choose a perk because of its unique ability. In every cod game 80% of people would use juggernaut or stopping power. If you didnt, then you would always lose. Without those two perks, all other perks actually have a use

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
obo said:
Removing stopping power was the best thing to ever happen for the call of duty series.
i dissagree....if they left juggernaught in it would have balenced out stopping power......think about it
But without both perks, people actually get to be creative with their perk choice and choose a perk because of its unique ability. In every cod game 80% of people would use juggernaut or stopping power. If you didnt, then you would always lose. Without those two perks, all other perks actually have a use
why you be hatin on my juggie!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think they should have made all the guns a bit stronger, to be equivalent to most guns with stopping power before... I used stopping power all the time in the other three games, and now it feels like it takes forever to kill people.