Trigger Issue

LMAO MODS

hello i just read this whole thread (well kinda skimmed it ) any ways my old mod would do this and what i was running into was mod block where my controller was shooting over the sps for the game you may want to try to slow it down a little not much but just enough

Spliffs is Dead

I had a problem when I put the 1.2 on the controller, It seemed to update to the controller successfully but when I went to the xbox it would constantly push the B button. Went back to 1.1 and it stopped. Not sure what happened. Bad flash maybe?

Ascott

I just got my new Ragnarok yesterday and i absolutely love it. the "trigger issue" has happend to me one time and i unconsciously tapped the mod switch and that fixed it i quess it was just a quick fix but it has not happend again yet. i dont know how the updates work but if there is one i would like to suggest being able to turn of mod speeds you are not using so you dont have to scroll all the way threw them.

odingalt

Staff member
I had a problem when I put the 1.2 on the controller, It seemed to update to the controller successfully but when I went to the xbox it would constantly push the B button. Went back to 1.1 and it stopped. Not sure what happened. Bad flash maybe?

hmm... that is weird. Are you in the default button layout? The mod that uses the B button is dropshot. Was is constantly pushing B button or only when you pulled the trigger?

Spliffs is Dead

hmm... that is weird. Are you in the default button layout? The mod that uses the B button is dropshot. Was is constantly pushing B button or only when you pulled the trigger?

Was constantly pushing B, Didnt even have to pull the trigger, and yes, default button layout so B would be dropshot.
I will try and flash it again and let you know what happens.

Rob0tHD

Got my Ragnarok 3 days ago, had the trigger problem about 4 times in the span of about 7 hours. I'm going to install the new driver and see if it is a fix, will post back in a few days, once I get a chance to test it out. I'm glad it isn't just me, so it's a known issue. :) If you guys put your controllers together yourselves and I got mine from their shop, I don't think 3 people would screw it up for the same issue to happen.

Just trying to put in my imput ;D

thanks,
robot

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
So far 1.2b is a good fix. I still need to test a little more on MW3 with the dropshot and rapidfire both on (only played one game) but I had no problems when I played. The dropshot from the game I played seemed to be much better than the original 1.2 update, I think you fixed the small issue I explained where it would drop you again when you don't want it to. I also haven't gotten the trigger problem to occur again, and I've used just the rapidfire on both Mass Effect 3 and Gotham City Imposters without ever having to "reset" the rapidfire by tapping the mod switch.

Unless anyone else has/notices any small bugs such as spliffs problem (which never happened to me), I think it's just about ready to be officially released and out of beta testing =)

Rob0tHD

Played for 3 hours today, alternating Rapid fire, jitter and sniper mode, can't repeat the problem. Possible fix. :)

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks for helping me test this v1.2b driver update guys. I'll be putting the finishing touches on the driver and releasing it as v1.2 final on the vikingdigital.com site later this weekend. Just got back from vacation. Going to answer a few tickets and then head to bed.