Tritton/madcatz

JIM WALKER

Hi everyone
I would like to kick off a disscussion about some of the awesome tritton/Madcatz products.
for starters....the Tritton Ax Pro 5.1 surround sound headset....Jeez guys,youv'e got to try these puppies, 4 speakers in each earcup,can individually be adjusted in game,on the fly...I can here EVERYTHING,from every direction....my stats have shot up since I started using them.....http://www.trittonusa.com/prod/axpro.asp
Like to know if anyone has had them,and if not,why not ?????? Iv'e tried other makes,TBs and Astros,but these are the best ever....theyv'e even got the Warhead coming out soon...7.1 surround sound and 100% wireless,now they,are going to be out of this world.......

derricklkennedy

they are perfect on the audio side of things.... but.the were cheaply mad.... I had two pairs and both are holding up.gy the all mighty ducktape lol. now I have the px5s and to me they both sound great but the tbs are built better.. does anyone know if they are commingling with a warhead version for ps3?

JIM WALKER

Sadly there's no plans at the moment for a ps3 version of the warhead,the xbox verssion though is due late spring/early summer....Im supprised at the comment about Tritton being poorly made though,Iv'e got 3 different models,and none of them have in any way failed.....btw....M1A1xVIKINGxFTW,If you start a support ticket at ...http://support.madcatz.com/Tickets/Submit they will replace them.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
i did...but ive done that 3 times now...i cant be bothered anymore lol

Send them to me and Ill send them in to get fixed! haha I personally use astros and my talk back cable is still broken sadly. The actual headset is pretty decent but what makes the headset amazing would be the mixamp. Every so often Ill plug my beats into my mixamp and thats just not even fair I can hear everything.

40_ounce

IMO the best set up is Turtle Beach HPA2 with the Creative extigy external sound card. That's my set up and I love it.

JIM WALKER

yea,have heard people say they have used Tritton stereo headsets and plugged them into the astro mixamp,and got surround sound....not sure how that works,but a very clever mixamp if it does.....

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
yea,have heard people say they have used Tritton stereo headsets and plugged them into the astro mixamp,and got surround sound....not sure how that works,but a very clever mixamp if it does.....

Indeed it would work. Its a nice little thing that you could invest in. Technically if I found an external mic I could use my beats with the external mic and talk like a regular headset.

JIM WALKER

Tempting indeed...but I already have the axpro's with true 5.1 surround sound...and hanging on to my cash for the wireless Warheads...thanks for the tip though MJ....