Trittons compleately new LINE of headsets!

Xx Binno xX

They look really nice but I don't like playing with headphones on because i can here my self talk so my voice sounds weird.

Go Buy A Turtle Beach PX5 If That's The Case There's A Custom Option Where You Can Mute The Headset So You Cant't Here Youself! :D

Mine Should Be Here {THIS} Week! Tuesday Or Sunday The Latest Can't Wait To Try Out That VOICE MORPHING! ;) And Other Cool Stuff

By The Just So Every Else Knows I'm Also Getting The Trittion When They Come Out With There new Warhead 7.1 Headset As Well.

NEpatsNE1 said:
these headsets communicate directly with the console so no need for a mic plug though! :p and they look sick

Yeah Same With The Turtle Beach PX5 Just Buy The XBA Bluetooth Adapter For $30 :p

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

jayjoes said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
these headsets communicate directly with the console so no need for a mic plug though! :p and they look sick

Yeah Same With The Turtle Beach PX5 Just Buy The XBA Bluetooth Adapter For $30 :p
thats extra why pay extra for an included feature...and personally the PX5s sound like crap

NEpatsNE1 said:
jayjoes said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

thats extra why pay extra for an included feature...and personally the PX5s sound like crap

You Don't Have The Headset So How Should You Know? I Don't Really Care If The Tritton's Or Whatever Are Better And I Don't Really Wanna Make This Go Any Further The It Has Too So Let's NOT START A TURTLE BEACH V.S Tritton Thing And Just Agree That BOTH Headset's Are Great In There Own Way Good Or Bad I Like The Turtle Beach And Tritton's Not To Mention The Astro's A40 As Well But Fair Is Fair And We Are All Entitled TO Our On Opinion As Such End Of Discussion.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

jayjoes said:
You Don't Have The Headset So How Should You Know? I Don't Really Care If The Tritton's Or Whatever Are Better And I Don't Really Wanna Make This Go Any Further The It Has Too So Let's NOT START A TURTLE BEACH V.S Tritton Thing And Just Agree That BOTH Headset's Are Great In There Own Way Good Or Bad I Like The Turtle Beach And Tritton's Not To Mention The Astro's A40 As Well But Fair Is Fair And We Are All Entitled TO Our On Opinion As Such End Of Discussion.
actually i do have the headset too....im about to sell it on ebay

WetterThanWater

jayjoes said:
NEpatsNE1 said:

Yeah, but that plugs into the controller. The Trittons go straight to the console.

GJUnLeAsHeD

NEpatsNE1 said:
jayjoes said:
BS i know for a fact that you would never buy a pair of turtles and i actually think those Tritton's look HOT

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

GJUnLeAsHeD said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
jayjoes said:
BS i know for a fact that you would never buy a pair of turtles and i actually think those Tritton's look HOT
its not bs you dont know me dude dont tell me what i do and dont have. my friend gave them to me because he was getting rid of all his xbox stuff

GJUnLeAsHeD

NEpatsNE1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
jayjoes said:
its not bs you dont know me dude dont tell me what i do and dont have. my friend gave them to me because he was getting rid of all his xbox stuff[/quote]
ok im not going to FLAMEso im just going to let that go.

Fredrow

[color=#FF0080 said:
NEpatsNE1[/color]]
its not bs you dont know me dude dont tell me what i do and dont have. my friend gave them to me because he was getting rid of all his xbox stuff

[color=#FFFFFF said:
GJUnLeAsHeD[/color]]ok im not going to FLAMEso im just going to let that go.

Boooooo...... Never let it go!!!! LOL..... Just playing mane.... Because if you didn't let it go then I could see this one going on for days with Mr.M1A1, oh wait, I mean NEpatsNE1..... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :eek: :twisted: :lol:

Fredrow

[color=#FF0000 said:
jayjoes[/color]]

Dude I hate to burst your bubble, but the FLAME war has already happened a couple times over which headset was better and if my clouded mind serves me right I think they were started by Mr.M1A1, oh crap I did it again, I meant to say NEpatsNE1....... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jonathon

The New TB's will have Bluetooth capability for both the Xbox and PS3.
XP5-Details.jpg

Turtle Beach > Tritton

WetterThanWater

PS3, you still have to connect it to the controller, which is annoying, depending on how you hold the controller.

Tritton>Turtle Beach imo..

The PX5s are cool though

Fredrow

[color=#0080FF said:
PS3andCOD[/color]]lol Fredrow's funny, give him a break.

Good looking out buddy..... I'm happy to know that at least one person can tell that I'm being me, which is being funny!!! And not taking me too serious like someone that I know..(and you know who you are MANE)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Jonathon said:
The New TB's will have Bluetooth capability for both the Xbox and PS3.
XP5-Details.jpg

Turtle Beach > Tritton
if you notice theres still a puck that you gotta plug into the controller....with the trittons there is NOTHING to plug into the controller...