TRON Controller...

40_ounce

Wow I want one. Only if you can turn this into a viking controller.
jrtoj9.jpg

http://gizmodo.com/5569832/tron-control ... -tron-game

Jonny

If it is a wired controller, which it looks like it is so they don't have to deal with Microsoft stopping their wireless; then it can not be done.
And I believe that Viking will only use a brand new official xbox controller so nothing can go wrong.

Althought yeac, if it came in viking girl it would be epic.

odingalt

Staff member
Dude I know this thing looks sick! I saw it a couple months ago (we get to see previews of controllers through the distributor we're signed up with). Unfortunately it's third party and wired, I'm sure it uses a different circuit board that the macro viking chip isn't compatible with :-(

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

So other then the looks of the controller are there any spectacular features of this controller? Personally IMO I think it looks dumb I like my macro controller better...

obo

Razer was coming out with a controller awhile ago. Not sure if it ever came out. It looked awesome. But as well as asthetics, it also had improved d-pad, adjustable sensitivity on the thumbsticks, remappable buttons, as well as some other stuff.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

obo said:
Razer was coming out with a controller awhile ago. Not sure if it ever came out. It looked awesome. But as well as asthetics, it also had improved d-pad, adjustable sensitivity on the thumbsticks, remappable buttons, as well as some other stuff.
My macro controller can do all this plus jitter and rapid fire......as for the dpad I really don't have a problem with it......I mean I dont really play any games that require you to use it intensively