Try this setup! Some with your favorite Rapidfires turned into akimbos!

bonefisher

Try these out with your favorite gun and akimbo pistols! They act different with each gun! so you pick...if you get mod blocked slow them down a little!

Attachments

• BO2 SUPER SET.vks
    72 KB · Views: 29

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Nice work. I made a couple akimbos myself and added them into my folder. I made them for Tac, LT & RT and made them out of my three dot RF and made one with 9.3 sps thats pretty badass. I also made one thats not super fast but very stable and reliable for every weapon. Its the same as the 3 dot RF u have at .50 but its slowed down to .44. Still fast but very stable and all bullets fire off in perfect sequence. I really never liked making RFs but now I got a new FAL and SMR RF thats beast and the SVU-XPR works great on snipers and the second shotgun for RF. U should check out some of my new stuff and see if u can tweak them to work better. Im pretty burned out on making macros for this game and I see peolpe have been makin some real gem macros so Im pretty much leaving it up to everybody else to come up with new stuff. I like playin with what others have been making. I like what i see. keep it up bonefisher your tearing it up!