Trying to start a support ticket. Help, please

fairhavensand

I just got the controllers a few minutes ago and I need some help getting started. I've tried to start a support ticket but it won't let me log in to start the process. Any suggestions?

fairhavensand

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah let me know if there are any quirks since you ordered on two different orders... most people only have the one order and one account and all is well, not sure if our system eats its own head (so to speak) since you are a special case :)

fairhavensand

odingalt,

The controllers are working out great. We were up until 1:00 am this morning playing around with them; then started again later this morning around 7:30.

We aren't able to start a support ticket. When we tried last night we kept getting thrown to a page letting us know that the user name and password were not valid.

Also, we posted a couple of questions in the Macro Editing Software forum. Hopefully someone with experience will give us a few pointers. We only have Gears of War 2 to play around with as far as the Macro Library is concerned.

fairhavensand

BuddahMonk

fairhavensand said:
odingalt,

The controllers are working out great. We were up until 1:00 am this morning playing around with them; then started again later this morning around 7:30.

We aren't able to start a support ticket. When we tried last night we kept getting thrown to a page letting us know that the user name and password were not valid.

Also, we posted a couple of questions in the Macro Editing Software forum. Hopefully someone with experience will give us a few pointers. We only have Gears of War 2 to play around with as far as the Macro Library is concerned.

fairhavensand

Any word on the No-Slow issue with the Viking controllers?

odingalt

Staff member
Your username is (redacted) and your password is (I just e-mailed it to you), I reset your password so I could log in under your account, I sent myself a support ticket, working fine, not sure what issue you were having?