Turbo Knife Improvements needed?

NYjetsNY1

How are the turbo knifes doing for MW3. Anyone use it regularly? Are they fast enough, is there anything I can do to improve them for you guys? Just wondering - let me know!

blake

i can never think to hit my tac button that it is set on when i am at a close encounter but it works fine with me just pressing the button randomly during the game

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You would need a trophy system equipped and the buttons it presses are LB then Y. I found it a little more reliable. I know its kind of your thing but me and my guys can always make it.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Haha thanks Jets when I get a chance I will make it I was messing with it a little bit last night however I needed to go to bed early because I had an early basketball game so when I get the chance I will perfect it!

barrow

Does it have to be mapped to a tact button? I've stayed away because I prefer to press B to knife, but if you tell me I can have turbo knife on B I'll definitely give it a try.

NYjetsNY1

Does it have to be mapped to a tact button? I've stayed away because I prefer to press B to knife, but if you tell me I can have turbo knife on B I'll definitely give it a try.

Turbo knife should work on B. Just use the tactical version.

If it does not work, let me know, and I'll see if I can make a small adjustment to make it work.

coda23

I should have stated that I'm new to Xbox. I have now idea what a trophy system is or how to find t let alone set it up. Can you give me a short step by step?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Sure, its a equipment in MW3 (Call of duty Modern Warfare 3) that you can equip in your custom classes by simply going into create a class then your first class, equipment and then lastly your trophy system.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yes however when you use the trophy system then hit Y to put it away it is considered a glitch.