Turbo Knife

a Spec Of fluff

Hi Playing modern Warfare 2 Today and the Turbo knife works but drops/throws claymore or semtex or C4 on the second time round. I have been playing around with the macro and cant seem to get it to work by tweek speeds etc (I aint no noob).
Any chance NYJetsNY1 can you have a look at it and come up with something.

Things i have tried:
1) Re synced my macro set to the controller - didnt work
2) Deleted Turbo knife out of macro set and put a newly download one back in - didnt work place
3) Equipment tried is C4 Claymore Semtex- all didnt work
4) Reseting my Modem

Is anyone lese having problems with the Turbo Knife Macro for MW2 Iam using the right one as well i have triply checked

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
Hi Playing modern Warfare 2 Today and the Turbo knife works but drops/throws claymore or semtex or C4 on the second time round. I have been playing around with the macro and cant seem to get it to work by tweek speeds etc (I aint no noob).
Any chance NYJetsNY1 can you have a look at it and come up with something.

Things i have tried:
1) Re synced my macro set to the controller - didnt work
2) Deleted Turbo knife out of macro set and put a newly download one back in - didnt work place
3) Equipment tried is C4 Claymore Semtex- all didnt work
4) Reseting my Modem

Is anyone lese having problems with the Turbo Knife Macro for MW2 Iam using the right one as well i have triply checked

Please send me a link to the macro that isn't working (which exact turbo knife)

Also, upload your .vks file.

I have had zero problems with the turbo knife. I need to see the above. I know you are very good with the macro controller, but I do need to see it.

a Spec Of fluff

Its ok problem solved NYJetsNY1. The RB Press and Y Press (In the Time Line editor) needed to be made longer.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
Its ok problem solved NYJetsNY1. The RB Press and Y Press (In the Time Line editor) needed to be made longer.

Thanks Chris (aka a Spec Of Fluff)

Can you upload the fixed turbo knife macro, as well as let me know which macro gave you the trouble?

In V1.0 of the Riot shield, I had this issue and I fixed it in 2.0. Are you using somehow an older turboknife?

Anyways send me a link to the turbo knie that gave you problems and upload the fixed one here.

a Spec Of fluff

It was all of them from the macro library that I was having a problem with.
The one that I fixed isn't any more I will go on my pc and upload. Check if they work for you(the ones in the macro library)

NYjetsNY1

a Spec Of fluff said:
It was all of them from the macro library that I was having a problem with.
The one that I fixed isn't any more I will go on my pc and upload. Check if they work for you(the ones in the macro library)

The turbo knives have been patched for mw2! Gasp! I can't believe that my mod/macro has been patched! I am honored! At any rate rest assured I have found another way to do turbo knives on mw2 and am working on the new turbo knives now. Please bear with me.