Turn off reload glitch for hammer

obo

hey, my hammer should be coming in sometime pretty soon, and i was wondering if there was a way to turn off the reload glitch for "the works" modern warfare 2 driver?
i dont need to do it speedily, i just need to know if there is a way that you can turn it off all together. (i've looked around, and i cant seem to find anything on it, sorry if it seems like a stupid question)

theblur1

You just scroll through the modes. I believe there are 8 fast reload sets. If you switch it from the 8th it will go to 0 (off). And then back through the cycle of 1-8

odingalt

Staff member
There's a thread going where there is a long-standing request by customers that we create a new button combination so the fast reload can be turned on/off. (on the raven it's just a tap of the left tac switch, on the hammer we need to code it up)

obo

yeah, i also sent you another ticket yesterday with an idea that would work out great
basically, you use the sync + the left thumbstick, as quite honestly i dont think that anything in cod6 requires you to press down on the left thumbstick
so if this works out, let me know.
i would love to see it on the driver page sometime soon :)

obo

itzfinter said:
except for sprinting :lol:

one of the most important aspects of the COD series.

son of a bitch- i would forget that.

how bout two drivers then?

one for default drivers that uses sync + b

and another that uses sync + right thumbstick for tactical people