Tutorial Help

Legacy

Ok before i begin soldering what is a flex and also in one of the pictures it requires me to scrape along the surface of the trace with what do I trace?

haVOC1787

trace is the copper piece of wiring up in under the green stuff you scrap off. Flux is a tinning material used in soldering. Can be got at radio shack. It cleans the newly exposed copper. Use an exacto knife and be careful.

Legacy

So I just have to barely scratch it and also do I need to do those or can I just leave them since its the B and A button I think

odingalt

Staff member
You can leave buttons out.. BUT.

If that button is required in a particular game preset, the game preset will not work properly if you did not wire the button.

For example, if you do not wire the A button, and then download the Sleeper COD5 preset with reload glitch, you will not be able to actually turn the reload glitch on and off, because it requires left trigger + 'a' button.

I would do all or nothing. If you just want plain old rapidfire there are easier kits to install. This kit is really for rapidfire + the glitch stuff.