tyre's hand vs. thor's hammer

Paul

geestthebeast said:
To all who wanted to know. ive ordered from gamermodz.com, rapidfirecontrollers.com, evilcontrollers.com, silentmodz.com, and other small companies that sell mod kits and chips. Gamermodz was by far one of the most expensive ones and the lowest quallity i could find. i bout the 10 mode universal ultimate with over $200 dollars in aditionall options. it was the sadest thing. his rapid fire for world at war was allready slow, but after june 11, the day after i got my mod, he changed his code several times, it was only about 3-5 sps and would randomly stop then start shooting again, making it really hard to get kills plus he just takes the quickest route out and try's to just use one of the other modes he allready made for the patches or new games. Rapidfiremods.com has good service and friendly customer service along with cheapest prices ive seen, evilcontrollers was good but overpriced, silentmodz.com was good and fairly priced with lots of options. I have not been able to get a viking product, but i have friends who have them, i myself am going to buy one whenever i get enough extra money. with gas and other sh** i buy it might be 2-3 weeks, deffinetly in april i will have it. Thanks for listning. Don't even bother looking at gamermodz products. :mrgreen:

Why not buy a controller, and send it to Fredrow to be modded? That should be a good deal.

geestthebeast

Paul said:
Why not buy a controller, and send it to Fredrow to be modded? That should be a good deal.

Thats what im thinking im gunna do, or i might just buy one premade from him. im looking at spending around $180-200 on a controller. if i send it in to him though, will he be able to put a custom shell on it for me? or a painted one?

geestthebeast

obo said:
yeah, he sure can, pretty much anything you want, he can do

i kinda like that kawassaki green duo he has. i might buy that later this month, i got another $50 today and a friend owes me $40, then ill get paid sometime later this month when i get another large screen printing order (we do larger scale custom t-shirts, mugs, and other promotional products EX: pens and pencils or stickers and vinal), then my birthday on April 1 will get me somewhere around $400 extra so ill deffinatly buy a controller from Fredrow later this month or early next month.

geestthebeast

Krier023 said:
His green duo is only like 200 dollars. i would have bought it if i didnt want my xcm shell

I have two xem shells and i don't really think they are that great, they feel cheap and scratch easily. You know what would be really cool. when the user gui comes out. i would like to see the drop shot mod, but it would be cool if it automaticly drop shotted when you pulled the right trigger to fire or when you pull the left to aim the sights down, that would make it easier than pressing a button under the controller or moving your thumb.

geestthebeast

if i choose to buy a red controller on my own, would there be a chance that it would be a matrix board, or are all the red controllers cg1 and cg2 boards? I think i might buy one then send it in to fredrow and ask him to throw a duo into it with two tac switches on the front and white L.E.D's in it for me. And does the cable that connects the controller to the computer have to be moddified too, or can it just be any old pnc cable that i can buy at play N trade or gamestop? :mrgreen:

obo

go to gamestop and get a biohazard controller. THey look sick, and its only like 10 bucks more. Im pretty sure those are cg2

Paul

geestthebeast said:
if i choose to buy a red controller on my own, would there be a chance that it would be a matrix board, or are all the red controllers cg1 and cg2 boards? I think i might buy one then send it in to fredrow and ask him to throw a duo into it with two tac switches on the front and white L.E.D's in it for me. And does the cable that connects the controller to the computer have to be moddified too, or can it just be any old pnc cable that i can buy at play N trade or gamestop? :mrgreen:

As long as the top of the controller top of the packaging isn't green its cg. All the reds are cg1.

Krier023

Useful Poster
I have two xem shells and i don't really think they are that great, they feel cheap and scratch easily. You know what would be really cool. when the user gui comes out. i would like to see the drop shot mod, but it would be cool if it automaticly drop shotted when you pulled the right trigger to fire or when you pull the left to aim the sights down, that would make it easier than pressing a button under the controller or moving your thumb.

Yeah theyre alright. the only problem i have are the bumpers but i like the enhanced d-pad on them. and i like the buttons. on the xcm cases the buttons are a little bit taller then on the regular shells

G

i got the thors hammer with black shell orange leds 3.5mm jack and ps3 thumbsticks

geestthebeast

Ok, i get paid next week, ill be sending it in to fredrow soon, i know my red controller i will get white L.E.D's in it, but i want too know how much better the Duo is than the Sleeper, And if i get the Duo, should i get the tac switches on the front or back of the controller? I've decided not to get ps3 sticks cause i have a pair allready and if i want them changed i could do it myself.

Paul

geestthebeast said:
Ok, i get paid next week, ill be sending it in to fredrow soon, i know my red controller i will get white L.E.D's in it, but i want too know how much better the Duo is than the Sleeper, And if i get the Duo, should i get the tac switches on the front or back of the controller? I've decided not to get ps3 sticks cause i have a pair allready and if i want them changed i could do it myself.

That tacts switches are your decision. I asked Fredrow to do mine on the back. He's fine doing either.

geestthebeast

But how much better is the uo than the hammer? Do the push buttons actually help make it easier to use? I do like how you won't accidentaly push a button on the hammer, but it can't be turned on and off as easily.

Paul

geestthebeast said:
But how much better is the uo than the hammer? Do the push buttons actually help make it easier to use? I do like how you won't accidentaly push a button on the hammer, but it can't be turned on and off as easily.

I'll tell you when I get mine back. :)