Tyr's Hand Question/Help

KoRRupt

I Have The Tyr's Hand, I know How To Program the controller and all that good stuff but when i toggle the modes on off such as Akimbo it Say's At the top of my Screen "Please Reconnect The Controller" and then i have to go all the way back to the mode i was on when i Was toggling the current mode

odingalt

Staff member
Be sure to just TAP the sync button. I have a bad habit of holding the sync button down too long when trying to change modes. When you do, it will cause your controller to re-sync with the console.

Fredrow

Hey KoRRupt whats going on with you and life up in the AK buddy??

Well I'm here to give you 100% actual help with this problem your having. First just so you know this is not a weird problem at all and is a very common problem at that.
Another thing to is that I bet its not at all from holding down the SYNC button to long, it might be but I doubt that.

I'm guessing that when your having this minor issue is when you have to press a button in combo with the SYNC button. Is this correct?

To solve this issue all you have to do is whatever button your having to press in combo with the SYNC button, make sure that you hold the other button longer than the SYNC button.

For example:

I have a preset made for my Tyr's Hand that in order to turn off/on my mod chip (Left-Trigger + SYNC button)

So to complete this without having the controller re-connection problem this is how to do it. First hold down the Left-Trigger and make sure you hold it down then tap the SYNC button. Do not release the Left-Trigger until you see either LED's 3 or 4 turn off indicating that the mod is turned off...

Most people rush and try to push both buttons at the exact same time, which in-return gives that annoying "controller reconnecting issue"....

I hope this makes sense to you and if not just let me know and I can explain it a little bit better for you...

Have fun dude!!!