Tyr's Hand support in 360 Preset Editor?

mihabolil

the new Hex Editor 0.9.1.1 looking great
I'm just wondering if there is any option for programming Tyr's Hand to be added
(i've got already 2 matrix modded, i wouldn't go for new controller)

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I bet if you use the hammer mode and don't try to use any modes that use more than the triggers and sync it would work. Try it out!

mihabolil

PS3andCOD said:
I bet if you use the hammer mode and don't try to use any modes that use more than the triggers and sync it would work. Try it out!

was not sure is it the same code for matrix and the CG

somebizarredude

I just bought a Tyr's Hand and wanted to change the pre sets to all custom settings but i have no idea what options work with it in the hex editor. i tried opening the original hex with the editor just to change the speed but i get an error. and if i make a new one what options do i select? do i link both sides? i guess i am just slow :/ but i cant figure it out

odingalt

Staff member
For anyone shopping around, No, we don't officially support the Tyr's Hand with the custom preset editor.

For those who already own one but just want to try: The hex editor will not work with SOME Tyr's Hands. It depends on what circuit board is inside the Tyr's Hand. And of course the only stuff that would work are the akimbo mode, sniper mode and rapidfire features, and you wouldn't be able to use some of the button combinations that can be selected for toggling/scrolling through the modes.

mihabolil

odingalt said:
For anyone shopping around, No, we don't officially support the Tyr's Hand with the custom preset editor.

For those who already own one but just want to try: The hex editor will not work with SOME Tyr's Hands. It depends on what circuit board is inside the Tyr's Hand. And of course the only stuff that would work are the akimbo mode, sniper mode and rapidfire features, and you wouldn't be able to use some of the button combinations that can be selected for toggling/scrolling through the modes.

Yes, it does not work with my matrix Tyr's

As i said:
mihabolil said:
the new Hex Editor 0.9.1.1 looking great
I'm just wondering if there is any option for programming Tyr's Hand to be added
mihabolil said:
(i've got already 2 matrix modded, i wouldn't go for new controller)

so i'm stuck with "All-in-one Popular Preset"
As a customer i want to edit my presets as well, think that that is my right
without offense but that is your product, it is old but is not yet useless