Tyrs hand

Krier023

Useful Poster
Hey Im just wondering if the chip in the tyrs hand is still the old purple chip. I am thinking about buying a tyrs hand to upgrade to a raven, but if you created a new chip for it, then upgrading to an odins raven is probably not possible. (I know I will need to find a cg/cg2 board if I want to upgrade to raven)

Xx Binno xX

I believe it is the same chip but the tyrs hand matrix as you already know so you will have to find a cg/cg2 board as you know. Anyways If you want to buy a used raven $100 if you want it has tact switches on the front 2 green and 2 orange leds and 3.5mm jack.

odingalt

Staff member
You can indeed use the chip from the Tyr's Hand to manually upgrade to a Raven. It's still the same purple chip.

beastlyBilly94

I believe it is the same chip but the tyrs hand matrix as you already know so you will have to find a cg/cg2 board as you know. Anyways If you want to buy a used raven $100 if you want it has tact switches on the front 2 green and 2 orange leds and 3.5mm jack.

Hey I maybe interested in ur Used Odin's Raven Controller

Fredrow

I think your forgetting something? HeadPhone/Mic jack!! That's something you may want to mention, but that's just my duce-cents.