Uncharted 3,BO 2,Controller settings and other things

VirgilSollozzo

Hi.

I am new to the site.Hopefully i am in the right place to ask the questions i have been wanting to ask you guys since yesterday.

I have been looking all over the internet to buy myself a modded controller.I visited websites of 3,4 ''big name'' modded controller selling companies.I compared the prices,customer service plus other things and i decided to buy mine from viking360.

I understand you guys are pretty busy with the new COD game coming out, i will really appreciate it if you can help me out.

This modded controller i will be purchasing,will be my first modded controller ever.I have never used a modded controller before.

Seems like most gamers buy these controllers to use in COD games.I will buy it to mainly use in Uncharted 3,well known PS3 game.I know from my friends that only rapid fire mod works on this game and no other mode.This friend of mine bought his controller from g..ingmodz and he says that rapid fire mod is the only one that works and makes the single fire,semi auto guns like FAL-SS,GMAL fully automatic simply by keep pressing the r1 button.So my question is,does the ragnarock controller also do this ? make these single fire,semi auto guns fully automatic ? i really don't mind other mods don't work..i just need this particular function and that's it.

Even though i am planning to use this controller mainly for Uncharted 3 i may still purchase a COD game in the future and use my controller with it.For COD,many modes are available and all require certain ways to be programmed on the controller.so my question is do i have to make these settings everytime i play a multiplaer cod game or will the controller remember previous settings ? can i use multiple modes at the same time ? for example can i use jitter,quick scope,akimbo etc. all at the same time or do i have to choose only single mode per game ?

What is the warranty on these controllers ?

some companies grant only 30 days guarantee on their controllers which was a real turn off for me.

I will really appreciate it if you guys can answer these questions for me.Like i said,i am a newbie and information is very important.I want to be 200 percent sure before purchasing a controller as i don't have alot of money to waste around.The controller i will buy will hopefully be my first and last controller.

Thank you all in advance and see you online !

Last edited:

Gill8288

Just bought mine 3 days ago, remember seeing 6 months warranty
If you head over to their site, clearly states 6 months warranty right above the picture of the controller
http://www.vikingdigital.com/

Sorry, can't answer the rest of your questions as i have not received mine. Am sure the mod here should get back to you soon enough, they are pretty responsive.
Primary reason to as why i chose Viking

Atgtorr

Hello, as far uncharted 3 goes, I have been successful in being able to use the rapid fire setting on the game. The best thing I love about Viking 360 is that yes they will not give you a year warrenty for thier controllers but they are amazing good about supporting thier customers. I currently own the USB and regular controller for the ps3 platform and had I've had some troubles due to a releases of new games like But they are constantly releasing updates for the USB controller so you will always be one step of the game and there a lot of new features they often release to help improve the modded controller for you. I'd highly recommend them. I can also give you RFS for uncharted 3 if you like. Also a lot of people are here to help besides the admins so you can also get great help at no extra cost.

Atgtorr

If you go to the main site they have all te information and differences about the types of controllers they offer. Even have thier own YouTube channel to show you how they controllers work aswell