Unlimited care package mode

fuctified

I just purchased the thor's hammer and i cant wait to use it! I was wondering if it would be possible to add a unlimited care package mode to firmware?

to perform the glitch the controller would have to input these buttons while the user stands on top of a weapon and has a care package in the wings(not out in hand).

the sequence is melee(right thumb), short pause, X, left on dpad, pause, left bumper.

this will leave the user with the care package in hand(its a clone airdrop).

you can throw this package, pick up the airdrop, use it and then youll have another package. you can repeat the steps above with that package to create another clone airdrop.

I was thinking it may work well if the macro were to be bound to the x button. you could switch to "care mode" when you have got an airdop and walk up to any weapon and unleash the macro by holding x for say 1 sec. (That way x can be quickly tapped for original function of reload)

This would be a great exploit to add as there is no other controller companies even talking about this.

If someone can give me a basic idea of what format is used in the firmware or w/e i can attempt to do this myself and upload for everyone.

** in addition to giving unlimited care packages, this would be handy to sprint around with a care package at all times, when you have an airdrop in your hands you are registered as having no weapon so it makes you have lightweight in a sense without having it equipped. equip marathon, lightweight, and pull out a care package and you are just a blur!!!!!!**

EviiL sKiiLz

The only thing is most people use the tactical layout (including myself) so that would mean that i would have to switch layout everytime i want to do the glitch which would just become a nuisance unless you brought 2 codes out...1 for right analogue and 1 for b button

fuctified

EviiL sKiiLz said:
The only thing is most people use the tactical layout (including myself) so that would mean that i would have to switch layout everytime i want to do the glitch which would just become a nuisance unless you brought 2 codes out...1 for right analogue and 1 for b button

If someone could tell me how or point me in the direction of a thread that details how to make the driver or w/e i will definatly have a go and i will make one for both default and tactical(for you drop shotter's), if possible i will add it to the driver that has all rapid modes and reload glitches. I think it would be best to have it in the reload modes so it doesn't disable the rapid to use it.

I dont have my controller yet hopefully today or tomorrow, but i will dl the pack and see if i can figure out the formatting.

kristianz1

That would be nice :) . Though, think the Viking staff will work on the updates this weekend anyhow, and come out with dropshot, care package etc?

fuctified

Here is a simple rundown of how to perform the glitch:

get a 4 kill streak so you are eligible for a care package.

1. with any gun out, stand on another gun that is on the ground so it says press x to pick up

2. quickly melee, press x, followed by right on the dpad. you will hear the switch of weapons, but you pull out the care package if done correctly.

3. throw a secondary grenade. if step 2 was timed and performed correctly you throw the secondary grenade and pull out the airpackage. if it was not done correctly you will go back to the airpackage and then immediatly back to your gun.

4. if you threw the secondary grenade and you still have the air package in your hand you can throw it down, collect it, and use it. Immediately after using the airdrop you will have another care pack in your inventory.

repeat steps 1 - 4 again to dummy your air package.

Ill post a vid of it later tonight in sexy HD. The timing is very tricky, so it would be good to have in a macro to unleash by holding down x or something. If odin made this we could do it perfectly first try and just throw down like 16 care packages after 4 kills. lol kids get so mad when you call in a chopper gunner, they shoot it down , and you call in another right away... then another, then another, then another. lmao and all before you have 11 kills.

Adecker

Then can you make it do the Mele X then pause and the user has to hit the right D-Pad and then it does the rest?

fuctified

I just received an update for the game, I think this may have been patched along with the javelin glitch. R.I.P. unlimited care package :( you will be missed.