unlimited sprint macro

-ST0NE-

i was just thinking if it was possible to make a macro thank can give you unlimited sprint when you have ninja on kind of bypass the walking after sprinting i think that would be real good

xBrownxJESUSx

I don't think that's possible. You can only sprint for a certain amount of time untill your forced to walk, no getting around it.
If there is a way to do it then it would be a glitch.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xBrownxJESUSx said:
No you would just sprint for a sec then walk for a sec, it would be pretty annoying, and you still run out eventually
WRONG! if you rapidly click the LS you will eventually start running...and run for about 5-6 seconds....i rapid click LS when playing anyways....try this! i can edit more if needed

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
xBrownxJESUSx said:
No you would just sprint for a sec then walk for a sec, it would be pretty annoying, and you still run out eventually
WRONG! if you rapidly click the LS you will eventually start running...and run for about 5-6 seconds....i rapid click LS when playing anyways....try this! i can edit more if needed

I know what you mean M1A1 but eventually it won't work

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
xBrownxJESUSx said:

I know what you mean M1A1 but eventually it won't work
hey but atleast you dont need to spam LS with this macro :)

xBrownxJESUSx

Wait, how does rapid tapping the LS button help with sprinting?
I thought that no matter what you still end up sprinting the same amount of time.