USB Chageing Problem???

battlelog

I have a quick question, I have noticed that when I plug myUSB charge cord to the controller while playing it turns off the rapid firemode and other modes if I am using them? Also the rapid fire mode will not workproperly, it does not shoot the way I programed the FPS mode? When I do nothave the USB cord plugged in it works fine no issues at all. I know when I receivedthe controller a few weeks ago it did not do that but now for some reason itjust started up. I have the PS3 Ragnarok Programmable controller. Hope you canhelp.

odingalt

Staff member
We're not aware of this issue. If you'd like, you could open a support ticket to arrange to send the mod back to the shop to have them perform a diagnosis. As you said, it was working properly at first but now the mods are shutting off when you plug in the USB charging cord (USB to mini-USB cable).

A properly working PS3 Ragnarok controller will work exactly the same with or without the charge cable plugged in.

iflawdya

I thought it was just me but have noticed that after unplugging from the charger some of the mods got turned off also.

battlelog

yeah I think I might just do that, cause now its shuting down by it self??? Kinda werid, it might just be a bug?

odingalt

Staff member
I mean when you first unplug the cord, the controller de-syncs / unmarries from the console for just a few seconds, the mods will turn off turn this. The mods should turn back on when the controller remarries / re-syncs. Just be sure you aren't holding the mod switch while this is going on. Doing so might bump the mod back into programming mode (which does turn all the mods off).

Wondering if when you grip the controller to be able to pull the cord out, maybe you are covering/pressing the mod switch? Just a thought, if that's not the case, still worth sending in for diagnosis.

battlelog

I know what you mean, if the mods are turned on and I plug the usb charger cord into the controller, they turn off and dont come back on and if I turn the mods on while the usb charge cord is charing the controller the mods do not work right? The mods work only if I do not have a usb charge code plugged in to the controller, and also the controller was turning off at random times. When i say that the modes were not working right, it made my gun fire a single shot even if it was in burst mode in the game and the radid fire mode was turned on? Kinda weird because when I got it, it worked prefect no issues at all, But anyways I have all ready sent it back for you guys to check it out, you should be getting it by friday and hopefully every thing will be sorted out. Thanks man.